🐈
» Groups » Medical Writing » Forum » Re: Are you looking for joining the team?
Page options
776ab461
Community Member

Are you looking for joining the team?

Please drop a a text about your strength if you are looking for joining a team of so writers in health care niche.

Dr o p. Me a mes sage  at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

60 REPLIES 60
romel1993
Community Member

Sure,

I am interested.

Romel, thanks for showing your interest! Please drop me a message.

abosami888
Community Member

Hi, I'm a medical doctor ( MBBS Medicine and surgery ) with a specialization degree in ICU and anesthesia. I have strong experience in the medical writing field, especially in ( medical article review, medical proofreading, summerise medical topics, medical teaching for medical students, and medical translation. i am ready to give advice and recommendation. 

A.walekum, Mohammed sir, glad to hear that, please drop me a message.

Thanks!

Very good

yes sure!
c607380f
Community Member

I am a Pharmacist and freelance medical writer.

Yeah, I am looking for joining a team where I can showcase my Medical writing skills.

A.walekum, Salma Y glad to know that, please dm me.

Thanks!

ec883182
Community Member

Hello Mr Jamal D. Its encouraging to know what you're looking for people to join a team who specialize in health care niche.

I'm Dr Azhar ul Hassan from Pakistan. I'm a General Physician and a cardiologist with a vast experience in medical writing. I have been providing my services for not only academic writings like Research articles, proposals, thesis, case reports etc but I am also writing medical articles for websites and blog posts. My content is 100% original (No AI), uptodate, authentic and plagiarism free. Its checked on grammarly for any errors.

I'll love to join your team and together we can go ahead as a team. Waiting to hear back from you soon.

Thanks

Dr Azhar Q.

A.walekum, Azhar, glad to know that, please dm me.

Thanks!

abosami888
Community Member

I'm creative, reliable and experienced Medical writer with an Advanced Professional Diploma of ICU and Anesthesia and I have MBBS Medicine and surgery from Sudan . I'll love to join your team and together we can go ahead as a team. Waiting to hear back from you soon

rayyansns
Community Member

Assalamualaikum, I am a 2nd year medical student from India. I have written over 30 articles for a Healthcare and Fitness company regarding various heath topics such as Diabetes, Kidney Stones, etc. I also have published a systematic review with my colleagues. Looking forward to hearing from your side.

e9802ed2
Community Member

I'm a pharmacist and I want to join the team. Kindly drop me a message. Thanks 

776ab461
Community Member

Walkeum asslam, rayyan! Thanks for writing, I ll contact you  soon!

abdullah_mahmud
Community Member

Hi JAMAL D,

My name is Dr. Abdullah-Al-Mahmud.

I've completed medical graduation as well as post graduation on the subject of Clinical Social Work. I'm new in online working platform. I need help from experts like you. For this reason i want to join your team.

Myself is a medical content writer having some published journals also. Here I am showing some contents what i published on medium.

Thanks,

Abdullah-Al-Mahmud

Hi,

I am new on this network,  I am a clinical +registered nurse and midwife.  Also iam graduate in media studies & journalism.  I am interested to write good articles related to health care topics.  

As I am new here so I will need some support with my network 

6861a2f8
Community Member

Stephen kithome ,much willing to do research work and online writing 

fd7c72ae
Community Member

Hi, I am an Egyptian doctor and I've worked for six years as a pediatrician, medical content writer, English to Arabic medical translator and researcher. Can I join the team to get more experience? 

Hello Dr Nehad, assalamualaikum, sure , you are most welcome! Please dm me

grishma_mehta
Community Member

yes

Alright Grisshma

33a20ee7
Community Member

Hello Jamal,

I am a practicing Pharmacist in Nigeria. My core research expertise lies in the field of Oncology, Pharmacology, and Clinical reporting. I also write on diverse pharmacotherapy and disease states. My current subject of interest is Nutraceuticals.

I look forward to joining your team.

7ebc18a8
Community Member

I'm a veteran critical care nurse specializing in pediatrics and emergency care from the United States. Just getting started in medical writing. 

Hello kristin,

Thank you for showing interest, you are welcome to the team.

2f863be5
Community Member

I'm Nancy, a healthcare practitioner, and a published medical writer.

I'll love to join the team.

Hello Nancy, thanks for showing interest, you are most welcome!

Thanks Jamal. I'll send a dm

vidhyasomayaji
Community Member

Hello, Jamal D

I am Dr vidhya, An MPH  graduate with a Background in life science. . I have experience in academic writing like Research articles, proposals, dissertations, manuscripts, and reports. I am interested in exploring a career potential in medical writing, where I can gain immense knowledge and experience. Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you

vidhya

Email: s.vidhyaaithal@gmail.com

e3bfedd1
Community Member

I want to work as a medical writter

jacci_newel
Community Member

Hi Jamal and everyone! I'm new to the group. I'm Jacci, I have an MD with residency experience in surgical pathology, forensics, and psychiatry. I started a PhD in neuroscience and cognition, but decided to leave with my master's degree after 4 years as a researcher because my love of writing and teaching surpassed my desire to stay and perform benchwork. I think my strengths are probably empathy and the desire to understand, connect with, and communicate with others. In my time as a freelance medical writer, I've noticed that "hard skills" are important, but "soft skills" keep you busy with loyal clients. I would love to join a group with other writers!

83dd437f
Community Member

Hi 

I'm a medical student interested in research, scientific writing and freelancing.I have good experience with scientific writing including different case reports and proposals. it would be pleasure to join a team help me to get better opportunities.

allisonkrug
Community Member

Hello Med Writing Community! I'm happy to see so many here, including cardiologists. I am an epidemiologist and developmental editor specializing in academic research manuscripts - helping academics navigate the publication process. I work with many writers who speak a native language other than English - it is a great privilege to be connected to health care and public health around the world as a result. We are a military family and have lived abroad several times. I love the interconnected Upwork community. Let me know if I can help you. I am also really enjoying health and wellness writing - providing some optimism and hope to people regarding lifestyle medicine and optimizing their own health. Thank you!

f290aff4
Community Member

I'm interested in joining a team of writers.   I van an MD and MBA from Harvard.  Worked at Bain for 4 years.   Now retired / freelancing.  Thanks. 

33acd592
Community Member

I am a licensed biomedical scientist (medical laboratory scientist) and a drug rehabilitation expert trained by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, UNODC. I look forward to joining your team.

705c2ef8
Community Member

Hello ! 

I'm a medical student, I am interested !

f5800140
Community Member

I am a undergraduate of BS Nursing and freelance medical writer.

Yeah, I am looking for joining a team where I can showcase my Medical writing skills.

15443e82
Community Member

Thank you Jamal. I am a Human Physiologist and a freelance writer. I am new here and interested in joining the team. 

194d24bf
Community Member

Yes. I am interested. 

Owais
194d24bf
Community Member

yes please.

Owais