🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » 60 free connect
Page options
cognitive000
Community Member

60 free connect

Hi,I am a new join to Upwork. I have not got 60 free connect on joining. Any comments. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Shahzad S wrote:

Hi,I am a new join to Upwork. I have not got 60 free connect on joining. Any comments. Thanks.

First your profile has to be reviewed and approved.

Once that is done, you need to go to Memberships and Connects and choose a membership plan.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

@Shahzad S wrote:

First your profile has to be reviewed and approved.

Once that is done, you need to go to Memberships and Connects and choose a membership plan.

Petra,

It worked. thanks.

JoanneP

Hi Shahzad,

Please select a membership plan by clicking the 0 Connects link on your find work page, or go to Memberships and Connects on your Settings page and choose your membership plan (free or paid). Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
arman510
Community Member

i have choose memebership plan but not yet showen 60 connects ? even no option showing of free 60 conects in membership plan?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arman, 

I checked your account and it as per your Membership & Connects page, you are currently on the Freelancer Basic plan. If you need Connects, you may purchase it on the same page, or you may upgrade your profile to Freelancer Plus to get 70 Connects every time your billing cycle refreshes. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths