🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Account Suspended!
Page options
grvtesorero
Community Member

Account Suspended!

My client told me that he cannot hire me because my account was suspended. It s been a while since my last login, but I have no clue why my account is suspended. Is it for long inactivity or some other reason, and in both case what can I do to get my account working again? Please help me, thank you so much and God Bless!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Gilbert,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any suspension placed on your account. Could you please request your client to try hiring again? Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
a06b10de
Community Member

Hi Gilbert Roque,
I just saw your attached file. Can i know that. Did you recevied any mail from Upwork. That your account is suspended. If yes, Then you can contact to the Upwork coustomer support support.upwork.com and also directly reply of that email which you recevied from upwork

Thanks

Thank you for your response. I did'nt received any email from upwork that my account was suspended. What can I do sir so that my client will hire me.

PradeepH

Hi Gilbert,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any suspension placed on your account. Could you please request your client to try hiring again? Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths