🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Authentication Issue
Page options
samsharam
Community Member

Authentication Issue

Hi, I don't have access to my previous phone because of which I can't authenticate using the google authenticator.
I logged in into the same account in google but still I cant authenticate.because I coudn't import accounts before and it has its screen shaterred and I got a new phone instead.
How can I solve this problem ?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shubham,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

Sure waiting for them, can you please tell me by when will they reach out ?

Hi Shubham,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and email. You can access your ticket section on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

The ticked is coming up as Solved, I coudn't reply with all the info can you reinitiate the request ?

Thank You

Hi Shubham,

You should be able to reply to the email sent to your registered address, which should reopen the ticket. If you still need assistance please let us know!

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

i am been through my inbox, But I have not recived any email regarding the Authentication Ticket

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for checking! I'll go ahead and ask the team to reopen/resend your ticket so you can reply. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder as well in case the email is being sent there.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths