🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bank verification in progress
Page options
apprasannaram
Community Member

Bank verification in progress

Hi  I am new to upwork , I have given wrong details in bank verification, name is mismatched.

Now i have changed my account details and with new bank account with proper name, how long will it take to verify my bank account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Prasanna, 

Any payment method you add to your account goes through a three day security period before you can use it in your account. Since you added this payment method on 25-March, please expect it ready for use on 28-March. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prasanna,

I checked this for you and it looks like your name change request was approved. Feel free to reach out to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

but still get paid section is showing inactive message, is it any thing i need to do from my end, please refer attachment , Can i bid projects and procede further or i need to wait till bank process payment changes from inactive to active

inactive.jpg

Hi Prasanna, 

Any payment method you add to your account goes through a three day security period before you can use it in your account. Since you added this payment method on 25-March, please expect it ready for use on 28-March. 

~ Avery
Upwork
890b9475
Community Member

I just resubmitted my bank info due to make change kindly assist for quick verification 

Hi OluwaTosin,

Thank you for your message. I see that your payment method is already active now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Mr. Bojan,

I have the same problem.

can you please help me with this?

I changed the payment method to a Payoneer account then I edited my payment method again to the old one which was working "PayPal".

when it'll be activated again?

Regards.

Dr. Mostafa

Hi Mostafa,

Your payment method is already approved.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi Mostafa,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks,

Waiting for that.

Hi Pradeep,

I have issue in the "Get Paid" section, I added a week ago my local bank account, waited a week, but it still says : "Payment method verification in progress", and also it says "The beneficiary name is mismatched." but I am 100% sure that the bank account name is the same as my upwork account name.

Please I need your assistance.

Thank you

Hi Gabor,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths