🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Billing Method
Page options
mekailbd
Community Member

Billing Method

Hey there, I'm new on Upwork. I want to use my brother's debit card to purchase my first connects bundle. Is it possible? Thanks

Mekail R
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mekail,

In addition to the information, Avery shared, I would recommend checking this Help Article and learning more about our accepted billing methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mekail, 

Please use a billing method that you are authorized to use. If there are any issues, the team will reach out to you through an email with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mekailbd
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have one more question related to this. Personally I don't have my debit card yet, but can I use my brother's card to buy the first bundle of connects. Just to purchase the connections. Do you think it's possible?

Please let me know, thanks

Mekail R

Hi Mekail,

In addition to the information, Avery shared, I would recommend checking this Help Article and learning more about our accepted billing methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
56a6ee0d
Community Member

Hello Avery,
I added my friend's card to my account to buy the monthly membership but I get the error:

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

I have reached out to customer support and mailed them but didn't get any helpful response.
Can you please help out?
Thank you.

Hi Tanseer,

I checked your account and I can see that you`re communicating with our team on your ticket with number 28574975. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths