🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Buyer ended the hourly contract and shared 1 ...
Page options
6e6643f2
Community Member

Buyer ended the hourly contract and shared 1 star review without any reason

Hi, A **Edited for Community Guidelines** buyer asked me to do his work. I agreed and he sent the offer with hourly rate. I accpeted his offer and started his work. After few hrs he ended the contract with 1 star review without any reason. I did not deliver that contract even i did not completed 5% work and I also did not ask him to end contract. He just scamed me to down my profile. Plz help me to remove that feedback

Contract id: 31582385

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

There are no one-star reviews in your profile. 

I don't know why it is not showing in my profile but buyer gave ne 1 star new proof.JPG

I did not get any proper answer from support team. I also refunded the amount of that scammer but his review is still showing in my profile

PradeepH

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern and our support team has already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I did not get any proper answer from support team. I also refunded the amount of that scammer but his review is still showing in my profile

Hi Abdul,

thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like our team has already provided instructions on how you can refund the amount to the client. As I've checked, the refund is still pending hence the review still shows on your profile. 

If you wish to follow up on this, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread so our team can properly assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths