🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » About the "Network" option
Page options
graphy-vector
Community Member

About the "Network" option

Hello UpWork Community!
Can we discuss the "Network" option?
I'm really excited to know more about this. How we can get benefits from this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Nilesh,

Your network is a collection of people you’ve decided to connect with on Upwork. You may choose to build a network to share ideas, get advice, or collaborate on projects –– it’s completely up to you. This is a beta feature. We’re working on making it available to everyone soon! In the meantime, you can learn all about it here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Nilesh,

Your network is a collection of people you’ve decided to connect with on Upwork. You may choose to build a network to share ideas, get advice, or collaborate on projects –– it’s completely up to you. This is a beta feature. We’re working on making it available to everyone soon! In the meantime, you can learn all about it here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks Andrea, but I have another question.

I earned the Rising Star talent badge, but after a few months it disappeared from my account, how can I get it back, or why does this happen?

Once the you obtain a JSS, you loose the rising talent badge and start fillin g up your eligibility to the top rated badge.

Hi Nilesh,

Thank you for reaching out. The badge was removed from your profile since you already received your Job Success Score. Freelancers can't have the Rising Talent badge and their Job Success Score at the same time. You can now start working towards earning a Top Rated badge.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths