🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » CONNECTS DOUBT
Page options
prwork
Community Member

CONNECTS DOUBT

I have 32 Connects right now. I am just scared as the month passed and on another month. Will those connects expire?
I mean, If I don't use my connects for one month or two months, Will they expire?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Varaprasad Rao R wrote:

I have 32 Connects right now. I am just scared as the month passed and on another month. Will those connects expire?

They will expire after 1 year, so no need to worry about a month or two.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Varaprasad Rao,

No need to worry about the 32 connects, until200 connects it will rollover to next month, please read the below details.

Connects Balance and Limits

To check your balance of available Connects, go to Find Work. Your available Connects balance is shown on the right.

Each month, your unused Connects will rollover up to the account maximum. Connects expire if they haven't been used after one year, and paid Connects will always be used before free Connects for any proposal.

PLAN  MONTHLY CONNECTS  MAXIMUM CONNECTS  MONTHLY ROLLOVER LIMIT

Freelancer Basic10200200
Freelancer Plus80200200
Agency Basicn/a400400
Agency Plusn/a400400

for more details regarding connects, please click here.

I hope this is helpful.

petra_r
Community Member

Varaprasad Rao R wrote:

They will expire after 1 year, so no need to worry about a month or two.

goodwebsolution
Community Member

if someone can explain  200 rollovers connects what does that mean will I not get monthly connect if I have over 200 in the basic plan or any connects over 200 will be auto-expire on 1 of next month?

Thanks for your question, Chinmay. Once your existing Connects roll over, the allotment of 10 connects will be added to your account. This means if you had 200 Connects to roll over you’ll then have 210 Connects to use for the month.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths