🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can’t find any active contracts
Page options
Damilola O Community Member

Can’t find any active contracts

Help! I'm new to Upwork, so I'm completely clueless about many things here, but I've seen that people ask questions here and the community is quite helpful. Please help me too.

I got an invitation to work on a content creation/ Instagram management hourly job which I accepted, we have been sending messages back and forth and I'm about to start the project, but I can't see any active contract in the contract session

Is there something I should do to activate the contract and where do I click?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sophie A Community Member

The client needs to hire you first.  Make sure you know how to use the tracker properly for hourly contracts. There is a lot you need to learn before becoming active on the platform.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sophie A Community Member

The client needs to hire you first.  Make sure you know how to use the tracker properly for hourly contracts. There is a lot you need to learn before becoming active on the platform.

Damilola O Community Member

Sophie! Thank you so much. Yes, I did some research and found out that was why, asked them and they hired me. They are new to the platform themselve. And I'm learning how to use the tracker as well. Thank you so much. If you can point me to helpful resources where I can learn more, I'd appreciate that so much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths