🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Certificate
Page options
Community Member

Certificate

I am new on Upwork and I dont know how to put my certificate for english. I have Aptis from British cuncil certificate C2 but this is bot on the list.How can I put thia certificate on my profile.

Tnx

8 REPLIES 8
virtualbrix
Community Member

You can add these in the "other certificates" in the combo, you can only add "2".

But how

Go in to edit mode of your profile, click the "+" to add a certificate, go all the way to the buttom, you can add a certificate that is not in the list. You can only add two.

I dont see how , when I go down on the list there is no option for other  certificate

Hi Branko,

If you scroll all the way down the list when adding a Certification, you should be able to see an "Add a custom certification" option. Feel free to use this to add any Certifications you can't find on the list!

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

I can't find custom certificate on the list

Hi Branko,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also, if the issue persists, could you please send me a screenshot of the very bottom of that list from your end so we can check?

~Andrea
Upwork

Scroll all the way down to the bottom, you can see a list item which allows you to add certifications which are not on the list.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths