🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client closed job after I sent him solution
Page options
18dd7ce8
Community Member

Client closed job after I sent him solution

Dear friends,

I am new to upwork. I got my first proposal accepted on the day before yesterday. The task was to search internet about five errors. I searched first one and sent message to client. The client okays it. Then I spent a lot of time and searched 4 more and shared with him on messages. After receiving he closed the job yesterday. I have sent home multiple messages but he doesn't reply. Please guide what to do in this scenario? thanks and regards 

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Urwa,

Welcome to the Upwork Community! This is where you can ask and answer questions, browse topics, socialize, learn, network with other members, and stay updated about Upwork's latest news.

As a community member, you can also share your feedback on existing features and suggest new ones. If you have any ideas to improve your experience on Upwork, don't hesitate to share them here!

I checked your account, but I could not locate any contracts. It seems like you worked on this project without an active contract. Please know that you should receive an offer and accept the offer to have an active contract. Once you have an active contract, you can start working on the project.  

Please consider checking out the following Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, we encourage you to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to enhance your success on Upwork.
We hope these resources will be valuable to you as you embark on your Upwork journey.
~ Joanne
Upwork
18dd7ce8
Community Member

Hello Joanne, 

Thanks for your kind reply. How to get offer? I get a project in Active list, isn't it an offer because client approves my bid but offers are 0 like in the attached image...or shall I ask the client to send me an offer or what? Please guide. Thanks

Regards

Hi Urwa,

Active proposals refer to the proposals where the client has viewed your proposals and contacted you for further interview or discussion. Your client will need to send you an offer to hire you on Upwork.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths