🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Direct to Local Bank
Page options
rrmulyukov
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank

Hello!
I am newbie in Upwork. I tried to get paid with "Direct to Local bank" method to "PROMSVYAZBANK" in Russia. Transaction was sent at 17 January. Today is 29 January. Transaction had failed, I guess. I want to add new payment "Direct to Local Bank" method.
But, I dont know, what should I change?
I have one idea, - to indicate INN of bank, KPP of bank instead of my INN and my KPP.
Is it good idea? Any comments will be wonderfull !

PROMSVYAZBANK SWIFT: PRMSRUMM
And this bank (SWIFT) has one currence - RUB.

With regards,
Rustam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Rustam,

I see that you've created a ticket with our support team regarding your banking concern. Please see the most recent update from us on your ticket for more information on how to proceed. You can check it using this link.

~Nina

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Rustam,

I see that you've created a ticket with our support team regarding your banking concern. Please see the most recent update from us on your ticket for more information on how to proceed. You can check it using this link.

~Nina

Hi there! Where do I even find the "Direct to Local bank" option for money withdrawal?

Hi Umar, 

Not all payment methods are available to all users. The availability of a payment method depends on your location. To check which payment methods are available to you, you can go to your Settings page > Get paid > and click on the Add method button to see which options are available to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, thank you for your response. The thing is I have a friend who is working on Upwork as well, but she is a top rated freelancer who is also in US, there's option for Direct Local Bank Transfer and it only cost her $0.99 for each time a transfer is made. She is also transferring the money to Malaysia. Is it because she is a top rated freelancer that she is allowed to have that option? If not, there must be a technical error somewhere. I should have the same option as well right?

Hi Umar,

Payment methods depend on the location of the freelancer and not their status. Feel free to send me your friend profile URL via PM (click on my name) so that I can check the details further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
umarshamir25
Community Member

Hi there! Where do I even find the "Direct to Local bank" option for money withdrawal? I would like to avoid the $30 and if possible have that 0.99$ fee instead but I can't find the option. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths