🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Disable Earnings to be used as Upwork Plus an...
Page options
a01ec4f4
Community Member

Disable Earnings to be used as Upwork Plus and for Connects

Hi there, I have two issues:

1. Every month, the Upwork Plus gets billed. And it somehow automatically takes from my Earnings instead of my card. So If I made $ 50, I notice I have only $ 30 left. 

2. If I run out of Connects and I want to buy new ones, it tells me it will take from my Earnings first, and then use the card.

Example: If I have $ 40 on Upwork, I need to select a Connets package that is > 40 for it to use the card. If I choose 20 for example, it will deduct 20 from my Earnings

If I reach $ 80, I am forced to buy Connects for more than $80 so it doesn't deduct from my Earnings. If it's time for the monthly subscription, it will simply deduct $ 20 without question. Why can't I just directly and always just simply use my card to buy Connects and pay for the subscription?!

Goal : I want to turn this off, permanently. Connects and Upwork Plus subscription should only and everytime be charged from the card. If the card doesn't work, then I will not be able to buy Connects or Upwork Plus. That's all and that's OK.

There should be no automatic deductions of any sort, unless I opt in for them. In fact, I should be able to put my own Earnings on hold, so that nothing deducts them.

a01ec4f4_1-1716306329050.png

1 REPLY 1
spectralua
Community Member

I saw no way to do it. Upwork balance used first always. Maybe some changes was added lately.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths