🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Disabling monetization via YouTube (no ads on...
Page options
brown_jeffrey
Community Member

Disabling monetization via YouTube (no ads on your video). Ad still appears right after my video

Hello,

I created a short video for my profile and stored it on YouTube for now.

I think it adheres to UpWork requirements.  How will know if it doesn't?  I want to make I'm doing everything by the book.

Also, I did disable monetization via YouTube, but when I play the video back there is still an ad running immediately after.  Perhaps after I upload it to YouTube, the ad will no longer play.  Not sure.  Any feedback on my questions?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Jeffrey,

Here's a link to Upwork's Terms of Use. I just checked your account and I could see that you haven't added your video to your profile. Could you please add the video so I could check? Thanks!

Untitled

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Jeffrey,

Here's a link to Upwork's Terms of Use. I just checked your account and I could see that you haven't added your video to your profile. Could you please add the video so I could check? Thanks!

Untitled

I uploaded my video to my profile page.  The ad at the end did not come up, so I think the issue has been resolved.  My video is not as polished as it should be, and I'm going to redo it. It's kind of rough. Do you think it meets the requirements of Upwork?  Thanks for reviewing.

Hello Jeffrey,

I just watched your video overview and I think you didn't violate any of the Upwork's Terms of Service. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths