cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the client need to accept your proposal for job to be accepted by both parties?

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
11 of 13

Virginia F wrote:

At the very top of this forum is a post called "Getting Started on Upwork". It contains a wealth of information  -  unfortunately, many people just sign up and jump right in without bothering to read up on how things work on this site. It is your responsibility to learn the ins and outs before doing anything else. I suggest you take advantage of all the help articles to be found in that thread as well as elsewhere on the site.

I agree with that, but currently, if you go to https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Getting-Started-on-Upwork/m-p/264214#M2460 then click on the first link (Getting Started as a Freelancer)

you momentarily see "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" and then you're redirected to Upwork help center. That needs to be fixed. Cat Frustrated

I also think the Getting Started article should be updated so it includes Petra's flowchart somewhere.

12 of 13

Appreciate the flag, John! 

I'll go check this with the team so that the link can be updated. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
13 of 13

John K wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

At the very top of this forum is a post called "Getting Started on Upwork". It contains a wealth of information  -  unfortunately, many people just sign up and jump right in without bothering to read up on how things work on this site. It is your responsibility to learn the ins and outs before doing anything else. I suggest you take advantage of all the help articles to be found in that thread as well as elsewhere on the site.

I agree with that, but currently, if you go to https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Getting-Started-on-Upwork/m-p/264214#M2460 then click on the first link (Getting Started as a Freelancer)

you momentarily see "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" and then you're redirected to Upwork help center. That needs to be fixed. Cat Frustrated

I also think the Getting Started article should be updated so it includes Petra's flowchart somewhere.

Wonder how long that link has been broken? You'd think new FLs would be complaining about it--if, that is, any are trying to use it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS