🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Earn an Identity Verified badge
Page options
salemcode8
Community Member

Earn an Identity Verified badge

today i got 

Earn an Identity Verified badge to make your profile more trustworthy – available to Top Rated freelancers now. Get started.

but when i got there i noticed that for my country the avaliable methods are Passport or Visa, but i've just ID Card and it's also written in arabic so can i use it in the verification or not ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salem,

If you're submitting your documents for the Identity Verification Badge, please do follow up guidelines shared in this help article, and submit required documents providing a valid Government-issued ID

If our team needs any additional information from, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.
I hope this helped.
Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Salem T wrote:

today i got 

Earn an Identity Verified badge to make your profile more trustworthy – available to Top Rated freelancers now. Get started.

but when i got there i noticed that for my country the avaliable methods are Passport or Visa, but i've just ID Card and it's also written in arabic so can i use it in the verification or not ?

You are not top rated (or at least your profile does not say that you are) so it does not apply to you yet (!?) anyway?

i don't know about it i just worried if i didn't do the verification this will affect the profile or the account itself

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salem,

If you're submitting your documents for the Identity Verification Badge, please do follow up guidelines shared in this help article, and submit required documents providing a valid Government-issued ID

If our team needs any additional information from, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.
I hope this helped.
Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths