🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Failed to link personal Facebook to profile
Page options
73b20a9d
Community Member

Failed to link personal Facebook to profile

Hallo everyone!

I am new to Upwork and is just finishing up my profile. I seem to have a problem linking my personal Facebook account to my profile. How do I do this? There isn't a Facebook option at all. My only social acount is Facebook, I don't have Twitter or any other account.

Thank you in advance for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ivanka,

To learn more about how you can complete your profile up to 100% and what combinations you can use, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ivanka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that there is no option to link your Facebook account with your Upwork account. This is by design. You can link a number of different social media accounts to help you create a 100% complete profile. Here is a screenshot of available social media accounts you can link to your profile. 

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
73b20a9d
Community Member

Hi

I dont' have any other socaial media account. Must I then get one of the others to comlpete my profile 100%? Or is there anohter way to complete my profile?

Thank you for your trouble

Hi Ivanka,

To learn more about how you can complete your profile up to 100% and what combinations you can use, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths