🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Finding and submitting a job proposal
Page options
3aa16af2
Community Member

Finding and submitting a job proposal

Hi to all members,

I am a new member to Upwork  community. Since the day I enrolled try to find jobs in date entry and retyping, but couldn't. Some clarifications about the system in Upwork I cannot understand. 

Can a senior personnel teach me (not only for me but also to new members).

Regards,

Khemantha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Khemantha,

Welcome to Upwork Community! Here are some tips on how to get started on Upwork:
  • Complete your profile: Take time to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and your skills. This will help clients find you and determine if you're a good fit for their projects.
  • Add your portfolio to your Upwork profile: If you have work samples and past projects, add them to your Upwork portfolio. It gives clients an idea of your skills and experience.
  • Propose your services: Browse through the projects in the marketplace and apply for projects that interest you and align with your skills. Your proposal should include your experience and skills and why you're a good fit for the project.
Check out these Upwork Academy courses to kickstart your journey:
Remember that getting hired as a freelancer on Upwork can be competitive, so it’s important to have a strong profile and portfolio and submit well-written proposals.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Khemantha,

Welcome to Upwork Community! Here are some tips on how to get started on Upwork:
  • Complete your profile: Take time to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and your skills. This will help clients find you and determine if you're a good fit for their projects.
  • Add your portfolio to your Upwork profile: If you have work samples and past projects, add them to your Upwork portfolio. It gives clients an idea of your skills and experience.
  • Propose your services: Browse through the projects in the marketplace and apply for projects that interest you and align with your skills. Your proposal should include your experience and skills and why you're a good fit for the project.
Check out these Upwork Academy courses to kickstart your journey:
Remember that getting hired as a freelancer on Upwork can be competitive, so it’s important to have a strong profile and portfolio and submit well-written proposals.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you so much for your guidance to to go forward in Upwork society.

Regards,

Khemantha

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths