๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป New to Upwork ยป Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Fre...
Page options
Michael J Community Member

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, weโ€™ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If youโ€™re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to โ€œPrivateโ€ and then reply below. 

Weโ€™re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael J Community Member

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
Debbie C Community Member

Hello Adam, can you please review my profile and suggest how I can be better?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b71fd9b9c7d4527d

Mohsin A Community Member

Asslamo alaikum 

shafiq sb How are you?

i am new in freelance kindly guide me how i can start

Maria T Community Member

Mohsin A wrote:

Asslamo alaikum 

shafiq sb How are you?

i am new in freelance kindly guide me how i can start

To get started, you need to create a profile. What you have now is nothing. Just a headline and a phrase that doesn't tell the client what you can do for them and why they should hire you. You are in a segment full of freelancers.
There is plenty of help on the forums for beginners. Just look at Academy.
Watch your English, all that stuff about capitalization and punctuation.

And to continue, before submitting any proposal, read the ToS.
And all about scams:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

MD Ahasan H Community Member

I'm upwork new seller, I have created my profille properly what is wrong with my profille can anyone check my profille  and 

tell me if there is any problem with my profille.

please check my profille : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01420652d79cc40066

zayghum R Community Member

Hi!

Please suggest to me why i did not get any job, as I did work on my profile to optimize it. Every day I send proposals and watch videos on how to write proposals. But did not succeed. Please help me

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Zayghum,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to land projects with clients. Have you checked this Upwork Academy course on Submitting Proposals? If you haven't already, I think it might help you. There are a lot of other courses you can watch there to help you boost your success on Upwork. In addition, I've merged your post to this thread where more experienced freelancers can provide feedback to you. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

~ Luiggi
Ronadel C Community Member

Hello, please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements. I've been trying to optimize it to receive the right invitation that fits my experience. Thank you. 

Mehak Z Community Member

Hey,

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? Thanks.

DM M Community Member

Can Anyone Please Look to my account and recommend some changes as, I haven't got my first order yet.

SADI MD. A Community Member

Please check my profile and suggest me any improvement I need. I have completed couple of jobs and got good ratings along with good feedback. But surprisingly after that I am not getting any work. It seems no one seeing my proposals anymore. After getting few good feedbacks I thought it would be easier from now on. Please help.

Fathahul M Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

It will be a great achievement

Adedoro A Community Member

Good Day Upwork community.

I am new here, and I would appreciate it if my profile is viewed. I am open to tips and information on how to maximize Upwork.

Thank you.

Godwin O Community Member

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~018befe6baf90c1bc3

Natasha P Community Member

Good evening!

I am pretty old here, but never got any request or response ๐Ÿ˜

Would you please have a look at my profile and advise on improvements if needed?

Thank you very much!

Antun M Community Member

Your profile is set to private.

Natasha P Community Member

Hello Antun,

There was some issue, and now it is fixed. I will greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Natasha

Kevin B Community Member

Hello

Please I am new on upwork, I will be grateful if you could help me with tip for getting projects.

Jawariya A Community Member

Edward L Community Member

Hi, brand new to upwork and looking for more ways to get jobs here, any help will be much appreciated!

DM M Community Member

Please Look My profile.

Marina S Community Member

Hello Mike,

could you, please, look at my profile and suggest improvments.

I struggle earning a Badge, although I covered all the reqirements for at least a Rising Talent. I have positive feedback and $1000 + earnings already. I have read all the articles, etc. and I keep receiving the answer to keep trying but it is not working with these advices. 

I keep applying but I am not being hired and most of the clients that I see and reach or reach to me I can see they did not hired anyone on the job posting. 

It is very important for me to get clients and to have real job and to earn money, but it is a circle of struggle. 

Could you, please, give me some advices and recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Marina

Asad M Community Member

Hi there Upwork community, I would greatly appreciate it if someone reviewed my profile:-https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012db287a143326263 and gave feedback. I have been struggling a lot since I resumed two months ago and have submitted over 60 proposals but am still not able to land a job.

Sadiq Y Community Member

I would love someone to look at my profile and offer suggestions on how to improve

Otieno O Community Member

I am interested. 

Gouneiber M Community Member

some help, please with my profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths