🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Member

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Member

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
iamabdurrahman
Community Member

Hello,

I have been not getting projects like before and also I can see lots of fake job posts in Upwork. (need answer for this)
Can anyone please check my profile? (only experts please)
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/iamabdurrahman

5621cc09
Community Member

Hi, I've just joined the community and would appreciate it if someone would be willing to review my profile and suggest some improvements. Thanks.

76ef882c
Community Member

Hello, i am interested.  Thanks

212bb4e7
Community Member

Hello,

Would you please take a look at my profile and recommend any improvements? I will gladly appreciate it.  

17f70101
Community Member

Hello Adams

Please help me review my profile. I will be grateful 

17f70101
Community Member

Dear Mike,

I will be grateful if you take a look at my profile and advise me accordingly. 

Thank you 

ffb18663
Community Member

Please would please take a look at my profile and suggest a changes for me. I want to start getting client. I have been submitting proposal without getting invitation

Community Member

Hi Mike, 

Could you take a look at my profile?

I have been doing submitting proposal in a few week but till this time no Interview call happened

Regards,

Filbert S

ecc82336
Community Member

Hi guys,

Would really appreciate if I can get some feedback regarding my profile.

Many thanks

Best regards

761cbcad
Community Member

Hello there,

I am Favour 

I want some sort of suggestion and advice. My profile is not ranking, I will complete my profile 100% and also optimize it. I will send a lot of proposals and still not get any job. Can you please check my profile and give me some suggestions on how can improve things more. I will be waiting for your response. Although i am new here , i would like to know if i am a great fit for the marketplace

05ea5343
Community Member

Hello, Mike!

I need help finding a job. My profile is visible to everyone, completely filled out and even has a "tick". I received only one order for $5. Please tell me what is wrong and how to receive orders and develop. Also, I would really appreciate if I can get some feedback regarding my profile.

Best, Oleksander

c5aacb4d
Community Member

Hi Mike, 

I'm very new to the community. I would love feedback. 

Kind Regards,

Medie

79b5ffb8
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

9d0a4fc6
Community Member

Hello, I just joined Upwork and created my profile. Would you please review it and provide your feedback? Thank you!

sidra_rehman
Community Member

Hi there, here is my profile link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019a1a5d0159c565a2

Can you please have a look and leave valuable feedback? 

Thanks!

Wow.. top rated seller with 10k+ earning? What about you check my profile and let me know what I should do to be a good freelancer like you?

raquelmananghaya
Community Member

Hi Mike, can you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements or feedbacks? Thanks.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bafef4de4a0ace71

062d8432
Community Member

Thank you for your service,

Could kindly look at my profile and highlight my mistakes inorder to get reviews.

thank you.

0fbdbce6
Community Member

Hi Everyone

is there anyone who check my profile and give me some tips that how i get my first ob beacuse i complete my profile 100% and still no job plz

Finding Work 

I am new as well, but by looking at your profile one thing for sure and that is you need more portfolio.

7bc7b0f0
Community Member

Hi 

I'm new to Upwork, I just finished setting up my profile and sent few proposals, could you please help me review my profile? I'd like to know what you think. Many thanks

e137269d
Community Member

Hello there, please could someone  take a quick look at my profile?

I am a newbie on Upwork and I seem to be doing something wrong as I am yet to get a job. All I get is Client reaching out but they don't give me the job.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f3561cb810a26af7

5061a061
Community Member

Hey,

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? Thanks.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e679f518e40d9596

hasibl
Community Member

Hi, Thanks for the oportunity. Would you please review my profile and give advice which sector may i need to improve and how to do it.

0b34ca53
Community Member

Hi, i am new on Upwork can anyone view/check my  profile and give suggestions or feedback to get job. thanks

288ffc6f
Community Member

Hello, could you rate my profile? And I would like to clarify, if I have not previously worked in this profession and there are no certificates (self-taught), then I will not be able to complete the profile 100%?
Thanks in advance

0b34ca53
Community Member

Hi Anthony, can you just spend a few minutes on my profile and share your feedback please?

md_jahirol_islam
Community Member

Hello!

I am a top rated freelancer and my job success score is 100%. But I don't have enough client and not getting enough job.

Could you please suggest me how can I increase my sell? Please review my profile. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0171a3dacf7176e066

Thanks

Hey, looks like you are already doing good. A top rated freelancer with 5k+ earning. Just right now 2 jobs are in progress with good budget. I don't know why you are not happy?

btw I want to ask you something and that is currently how many job you have apply to get one reply for interview? (Approximately)

9a6ef879
Community Member

Hi, I have recently joined upwork and want to set up my profile on this platform. I have an experience of around 3 years in the UX industry, however I'm not being able to get clients on upwork, despite, adding all my information (my work exp., portfolio, cover letter, etc.)
I'd be really thankful. 😊

00ab9b08
Community Member

Could you plase review my profile. Thanks.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012407283a7ae1bc62

f8164370
Community Member

Hi.

Can you please check my profile? Please help me to improve it.

codingspyder
Community Member

2b0bc614
Community Member

Hi Mike,

Can you review my profile plz?

mdshahjahanmia
Community Member

Hello This is Md Shahjahan

Please help me review my profile.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0103f387662cf57827

a5d681f6
Community Member
33ada1e5
Community Member

Could you please look over my profile and make some suggestions for improvement?
I new to thisIt will be a big help.
rupamoni
Community Member

Hello,

I am very new to Upwork. I complete my profile and bid for the job but I didn't get a response. Can you check my profile and found what's the problem?

Monir

266ef75f
Community Member

Hello, 

If you don't mind would you check my profile for any suggestion or any recommendations,am waiting to hear your thought

Thanks

arefin_sadi_md
Community Member

Hello, I'm sadi. I have been actively trying to work in this platform for couple of weeks. It would be great if you people check my profile and let me know if it has any shortcoming.
My main concern is I have two specialized profile and these two are completely different. One is data entry and another is digital artist. I have done one work on each of the profile and got 5 star review with compliment in both of the profile. But I think if I apply for a specific category and client finds that I'm doing something else as well, then it might create a "jack of all trade, master of none" type of impression on the client. But I really enjoy doing both of the category. Each of these rescue me from the boredom of doing the same thing for a long time. So what do you suggest can I keep both of these or should I let one go? And another thing is after getting two 5 star feedback I thought now I might get job with less number of proposal, but it seems everything is frozen now I don't even get a call for interview now. I don't know what happened and number of fake job posts are also higher than ever I think.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths