🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Member

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Member

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
1a02c49f
Community Member

Hello, I would like to request a review, can anyone help? I can't find my first order.

Thank you for your consideration!

fc835723
Community Member

Hello everyone, Thank you for this community.

I need help getting jobs.There is no view of my account.How can i improve ,though I apply for jobs but not getting any back click.

Thouh I am new in here but so far I know you can't see the back click after applying for jobs. The view you can see in your stats these views come from browse feature, not from proposals. 
However, recently I'm also not getting reply for any interview. Even when I didn't have any review i got few replies from clients, but now after doing couple of jobs with 5 star review everything seems frozen.

nathpartha
Community Member

Hi Mike,

Please go thru my profile and suggest an improvement. Highly appreciate your initiative. Thanks. Partha

Hi Mike, could you please have a look at my profile and give any suggestions? Waiting for long days to hear you.

91c75231
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements?

1fdabf29
Community Member

Hi, my name is Kim and I am new to freelancing. Can someone look on my profile and suggest improvements? Thank you!

3c052899
Community Member

Hi!
I am excited to learn about UPWORK from my graduted children and they are so freely using it, I want to learn and make the best use of it. After COVID, I was runing a 70 people company slowwely and gradually it disappeared with the time, now i want to start agin by first learning myself anf get some cash from working in UPWORK, and then moving to giving out porjects!
Please help me first to make my own profile up to the mark. Below docs are few of the skil set that i can do, however given my experience i am quick learner and able to handle multiple things.
Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

abulhasan39
Community Member

Hello, I am Hasan.
I am rising talent in upwork. Would you please help me to go through my profile? If possible can I have your valuable feedback ?Thank you.

0dd315ca
Community Member

Hello! 

Could you please take a look at my profile and help me! 

Thanks! 

mokibur-rahman
Community Member

Hi...

Please would you take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Community Member

Hello! Can someone take a look at my profile, I have started it recently and I am trying to make the best of it to actually go on and be a full time freelancer ! All advice are appreciated.

Best! 

40a6be7e
Community Member

Hello Mike,

Could you help to check my profile and suggest modifications?

Thank you. 

salbiha-zahra
Community Member

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well. Would you please visit my profile, I need your feedback to improve. Thank You

45b53b8c
Community Member

olashile_junaid
Community Member

Hello, I find it difficult getting new orders since I stopped freelancing for months. Please I need help with my profile and tips to get back on.

Thanks

ba2039c3
Community Member

Dear Mike, please do have a look at my profile and let me know what changes have to be done I am new to Upwork.

002c8b95
Community Member

Hello mike,

I would love it if my profile was rewiewed and i would appreciate feedback on how to make it better.

275e0855
Community Member

Pls look into my profile and give me some suggestions

arko1998
Community Member

May you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements?

36d233d8
Community Member

Hello Adam, can you please review my profile and suggest how I can be better?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b71fd9b9c7d4527d

Asslamo alaikum 

shafiq sb How are you?

i am new in freelance kindly guide me how i can start

Mohsin A wrote:

Asslamo alaikum 

shafiq sb How are you?

i am new in freelance kindly guide me how i can start

To get started, you need to create a profile. What you have now is nothing. Just a headline and a phrase that doesn't tell the client what you can do for them and why they should hire you. You are in a segment full of freelancers.
There is plenty of help on the forums for beginners. Just look at Academy.
Watch your English, all that stuff about capitalization and punctuation.

And to continue, before submitting any proposal, read the ToS.
And all about scams:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

ef0ec28d
Community Member

I'm upwork new seller, I have created my profille properly what is wrong with my profille can anyone check my profille  and 

tell me if there is any problem with my profille.

please check my profille : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01420652d79cc40066

zygm
Community Member

Hi!

Please suggest to me why i did not get any job, as I did work on my profile to optimize it. Every day I send proposals and watch videos on how to write proposals. But did not succeed. Please help me

Hi Zayghum,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to land projects with clients. Have you checked this Upwork Academy course on Submitting Proposals? If you haven't already, I think it might help you. There are a lot of other courses you can watch there to help you boost your success on Upwork. In addition, I've merged your post to this thread where more experienced freelancers can provide feedback to you. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
chica_ronadel
Community Member

Hello, please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements. I've been trying to optimize it to receive the right invitation that fits my experience. Thank you. 

mehakzehra17
Community Member

Hey,

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? Thanks.

144b0d55
Community Member

Can Anyone Please Look to my account and recommend some changes as, I haven't got my first order yet.

arefin_sadi_md
Community Member

Please check my profile and suggest me any improvement I need. I have completed couple of jobs and got good ratings along with good feedback. But surprisingly after that I am not getting any work. It seems no one seeing my proposals anymore. After getting few good feedbacks I thought it would be easier from now on. Please help.

dd39d6dc
Community Member

It will be a great achievement

698f0592
Community Member

Good Day Upwork community.

I am new here, and I would appreciate it if my profile is viewed. I am open to tips and information on how to maximize Upwork.

Thank you.

godwin1_omale
Community Member

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~018befe6baf90c1bc3

n_pudikova
Community Member

Good evening!

I am pretty old here, but never got any request or response 😐

Would you please have a look at my profile and advise on improvements if needed?

Thank you very much!

Your profile is set to private.

Hello Antun,

There was some issue, and now it is fixed. I will greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Natasha

fd738554
Community Member

Hello

Please I am new on upwork, I will be grateful if you could help me with tip for getting projects.

1d6c2fab
Community Member

bf4758a3
Community Member

Hi, brand new to upwork and looking for more ways to get jobs here, any help will be much appreciated!

144b0d55
Community Member

Please Look My profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths