🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
rashidali460
Community Member

Hi - can you review my profile, please. I am posting my request a second time!

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/rashid13?viewMode=1

thanks in advance.!

e5dcbe5b
Community Member

Hello, I am sending proposals to the clients for months and have not gotten any feedback. Can you please help me or find the mistakes for me? Thanks.

008933d5
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

_jenny
Community Member

Can you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

e800fa44
Community Member

Hello Adam,

Kindly review my profile and suggest improvements. 

Thank you. 

codebreaker100
Community Member

My profile gone private and I can't get a job now. Can you suggest me how do I improve

7b5b8c02
Community Member

Respected sir plz visit my profile and give me feedback and guide me plz

78ec8101
Community Member

7b5b8c02
Community Member

Hello dear members,  i am new in upwork and wants positive feedback on my profile so that i can start my work , 

Thanx in advance

7e8e0aa8
Community Member

Please do you think my profile is good enough to attract assignments in my field?

Thanks 

c74d5908
Community Member

Hello everyone.

I started using my Upwork account recently but I haven't gotten a view yet. I have had to compare other freelancers profile to see where I go wrong and I made some changes also. Please do well to check my profile and help me with feedbacks to work on. I really appreciate your effort.

Thank you.

8f6777be
Community Member

Please could you take a look at my Profile? https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0113fa4d182d76d206

nickolas1988
Community Member

Hi everyone! Roast my profile please 😄

1b367772
Community Member

Can someone please take a look at my profile?

Thank you so much. 

I am new to Upwork. I have been submitting so many proposals and they either get archived or... 

Is there something I am not doing right?

Can someone please check my profile to know where I need to adjust?

Kindly help. These information would go a long way in helping me adjust 

Thank you Pradeep Sir for helping me in this regard... Sir, would you like to give me one more favor to visit my profile and give me suggestions that it is good or bad?

Just you can say GOOD or BAD. I will find the mistakes on my own and make it happen to land my first job...

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012d5aa310ce918726

Sincerely,

Awais

rimi13
Community Member

Hi,
I'd love to get some feedback on my profile, and improve my profile. 
Thanks. 

0c01d4f0
Community Member

I am new to Upwork kindly review my profile and give valuable comments.

Thank you

azherjawed
Community Member

Hello, Can you please help me on this: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fedcfd150638b84e

a294f4a4
Community Member

Member- new but haven't rising talent badge

digioussolutions
Community Member

Hello there I need help getting jobs. There is no view of my account. How can I improve my profile? I've applied for many jobs and boosted many proposals but all connects are wasted and didn't get any work. Please help!!
Best Regards, 
Shameel

Thanks & Regards,
Shameel Arif | Professional Web Developer
dkotak
Community Member

This is really helpful, 

I would like to share my profile here for feedback, 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/dhvanikotak 

Thank you. 

14634e92
Community Member

Hi Mike,

I just started work on Upwork couple of weeks ago.

Can you please take a look at my profile and give suggestions?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0165a76094d7eef65b

Best,

Arslan

66c27a9f
Community Member

b0b8ff71
Community Member

would you take a look at my profile..?  I am open to any suggestions 

be8b2c55
Community Member

Good Day Mike,

Regards,

Gerry

da88d236
Community Member

Great Effort, Solved many Question

the_image_editor
Community Member

Hello Mike! 
I will appreciate it if you can please help me to review my profile and guide me on how can I make it better. 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01b3ce4a428340a8c1?viewMode=1

d9e48836
Community Member

Could you please give me some advice? I haven't received a single project in over a month.

f985dbf1
Community Member

Hi there, I am new to this platform and I want to build more success on this career please take a visit on my profile and let me know what needs to improve. thanks!

vicktor_reznov_
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements ?

liquidfractal
Community Member

Hello,

If someone could take a look at my personal profile and offer feedback it would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

bcf5cfb6
Community Member

hi MIke J can you give feedback on profile it will help me to improve profile optimization & a my freelance journey

7da58c2c
Community Member

Hi Mike,  I  would like to  know if my profile  submission  of yesterday  was approved.  Thanks. 

bcf5cfb6
Community Member

HI MIKE ! Can i get feedback & review of my profile I am a new bee to upwork

3b408a84
Community Member

Hi, Mike, could you please help to review my profile and how to improve it? I am a new one to Upwork. Thanks in advance! 

84070f1d
Community Member

Hello, I am new on UpWork, was able to get one job, and now I am arraging my profile - please, if you have a minute, check it out and give me some feedback. Thank you!

cconsta1
Community Member

Hi! Although I registered for this platform a long time ago, I decided to become more involved with it now. I can only work part-time on Upwork due to being employed but anyhow, it would be good if someone can look into my profile and provide suggestions/feedback!

Community Member

Hi Mike. I would like my profile to be reviewed. I am using Upwork for 2 months and have tried various strategies but I am not able to start earnings. I would welcome expert suggestions.
Thank you.

maher_ashraf
Community Member

I am new here ,I am trying to get work , Thanks a lot for anyone can review my profile and tell me how can improve it to get work .Thanks for your time 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths