🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2,259 REPLIES 2,259
b9b9018b
Community Member

Plz. Review my profile

c7854e18
Community Member

hi Mike,

Would you please check my profile, and tell me some tips to get my first job? It's been a while since I'm trying to get a job in Upwork but I couldn't.

I have no idea what should I do. I'm just losing my Connects.

Thank you for your help.

Sarah

ahmad-kamran
Community Member

i want help to join my first job

f105a845
Community Member

Yes Please check my profile

2cc6eec1
Community Member

Community members 

immowais
Community Member

Yes Please check my profile.

dfd47154
Community Member

Sir I am new upwork Freelancer .. Need to grow my account. If u suggest me hot to it then i very grateful to you.

Thanks a lot.

idrissdrs
Community Member

Hi Mike, I would like to take you up on the offer to view my profile. I appreciate it. Thank you.

2fc79781
Community Member

Check mine too please. I'm new as well..  I am architect.

f5236f19
Community Member

Could you check my profile as a software tester

95cdf363
Community Member

Please check my profile as a

95cdf363
Community Member

Please check my profile as a forex trader

ffe36284
Community Member

Yes please check my profile.

691086a0
Community Member

Greetings Mike J, I am new in Upwork please I need someone to take a look at my profile and tell me if it's ok for a proposal or if I should still edit some things. Thanks.

Hello Chinedu k

First you need to change your profile settings from pravte to public.

You profile is set to private pls change your settings.

shovon005
Community Member

Can someone please check my profile?

543548e4
Community Member

Hello Brother,

upwork not verified my profile.

please help me 

Hi Jatin P,

Complete your profile details and enter your correct credentials to get your account verified.

Jatin,

PROFILE: Always complete your Upwork Profile before applying for Jobs. Create a Title and Skills to apply for Jobs to match what Clients are searching for. Use one or two of the Skill keywords in the Title to emphasize what you bring to the table for the Client. Create 3 or 4 short paragraphs in the Summary. If the Summary is too long, most Clients will not read the rest of your Profile; too short then there isn't enough information for a Client to hire. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply. The Skills are used to assist a Client in locating your Profile via search. Add your Portfolio and always use a colorful image. Consider adding a Project Catalog if it applies. By the way, it goes without saying make sure that your Profile Settings are on Public not Private so others can view the Profile.

charlie_mac
Community Member

Hi Mike,

I'm brand new to Upwork so would appreciate any pointers or recommendations you might have to improve my profile.

Many Thanks,

Charlie

Charles,

Add more content to the Summary and use all 15 Skills IF they apply so your profile can be located. Thanks!

136067d4
Community Member

Hey Mike, I filled up all the information required in my profile, I believe this is all that I understood but I do have a feeling there is some missing info in some areas for which I would like a professional opinion, please let me know if there are any areas I can improve. I would be appreciated it. 

have a good day! 

Hamad,

Go to your Setting and change your Profile from Private to Public so we can view it. Thanks!

bbb50a98
Community Member

please assist me with my profile set up

Udodirim,

Add your Portfolio and a Project Catalog. Thanks!

d7da7bd7
Community Member

I need help to get a job here

Abong,

Complete  your Upwork Profile. View other Profiles to get the basic idea. Thanks!

192f8435
Community Member

Please have a look on my profile and suggest me if things need to be changed, thanks.

Soban,

Add another Portfolio and add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

khansujan1000
Community Member

yes, kindly investigate  my profile

Sujan,

Please add 2 more short paragraphs to your Summary and use all 15 Skills IF they apply. Have a great day!

778acd28
Community Member

Hi Mike! I am new to Upwork kindly check my profile and give your kind suggestion to boost up my account.

Kashif,

Please use only one short sentence per Employment entry and add a Project Catalog. Thanks!

jerry_crowley
Community Member

Please review my account profile. Thanks 😊 

Jerry,

PROFILE: Always complete your Upwork Profile before applying for Jobs. Create a Title and Skills to apply for Jobs to match what Clients are searching for. Use one or two of the Skill keywords in the Title to emphasize what you bring to the table for the Client. Create 3 or 4 short paragraphs in the Summary. If the Summary is too long, most Clients will not read the rest of your Profile; too short then there isn't enough information for a Client to hire. Use all 15 Skills IF they apply. The Skills are used to assist a Client in locating your Profile via search. Add your Portfolio and always use a colorful image. Consider adding a Project Catalog if it applies. By the way, it goes without saying make sure that your Profile Settings are on Public not Private so others can view the Profile.

98d580ce
Community Member

I'd love to hear your feedback on my profile! Please visit 😊

Kirsten,

Please use all 15 Skills IF they apply and add your Portfolio. Have an amazing day!

Thank you! I'll go do that.

5f6455cb
Community Member

Please check my profile.

Ryann,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths