🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
AndreaG

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was closed as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

~Andrea
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7,804 REPLIES 7,804
ameer_478
Community Member

Please have a look at my profile and let me know if anyone is willing to give me the best feedback.

Thank you.

Here is my profile link.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fb5bccd36eb70fdf

Muhammad Ameer,

The same message from July 20 still applies. I do not see any issues with your profile.

Thanks.

fd1e7a14
Community Member

can you also give feedback to my profile

Please take a look at my profile 😊🖐

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, if someone could give me some feedback about my profile, I'd be glad! 🙏

Ok ... 👍 👌 I do not see any issues with your profile...

Thanks.

May you also give feedback on my profile?

Hi there,

Please take a look at my profile and give me a feedback.

Thankyou.

Please take a look at my profile and give me a feedback.

thanks

I am new at upwork so Please have a look at my profile and let me know if anyone is willing to give me the best feedback.

Thank you.

you need to visit the Upwork freelance guide to improve your profile visibility and make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private”

Hi Ridwan

The Yellow background stands out... Have you considered changing it to green? 
Clients resonate with green already because they are already attracted to the Green in Upwork. 

If you created the portfolio videos in your portfolio then your price definitely feels too low.
A wedding is a serious and prestigious thing and people may feel more comfortable paying more to ensure it is perfect. Consider raising your price... a lot. 

I think people who shoot the wedding footage will mostly be providing the service of editing the footage as a single package. So it feels like not many clients out there for this. It may be better to present as a "Cinematic Video Editor" and in the description mention you also do Wedding Footage (among other things).

But a lot of people need video editing. 

Ask chat GTP for the most in demand kinds of video editing and if you can do them, then make sure people know you can:

1. Social Media Video Editing:

• Short-form videos for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube are consistently in demand. These videos often require quick and engaging edits to capture the audience's attention.
  2. E-commerce Product Videos:

• With the rise of online shopping, there's a demand for product videos that showcase the features and benefits of various products. This could include editing product demonstration videos or creating promotional content for e-commerce platforms.
  3. Corporate and Business Videos:

• Many businesses require video content for internal communications, training, and promotional purposes. Editing corporate videos, presentations, and training materials is a valuable skill.
  4. YouTube Content Creation:

• YouTubers often seek video editors to enhance the quality of their content. This may include vlogs, tutorials, gaming videos, and other types of content.
  5. Virtual Events and Webinars:

• As virtual events and webinars become more common, there's a need for video editing to create polished and engaging event recordings or promotional material.
  6. Educational Video Editing:

• Educational platforms and content creators may need video editors to create engaging and informative educational videos, lectures, and tutorials.
  7. Travel and Lifestyle Videos:

• Content creators in the travel and lifestyle niche often require video editing services to craft visually appealing and immersive videos.
  8. Animation and Motion Graphics:

• Adding animation and motion graphics elements to videos can enhance their visual appeal. Skills in animation and motion graphics are often sought after.
  9. Drone Footage Editing:

• With the increasing popularity of drone technology, editing footage captured by drones is a specialized skill that is sometimes in demand.
  10. Documentary and Film Editing:

• Film producers and documentary makers may seek skilled video editors for more extensive and narrative-driven projects.

(see how nowhere is wedding footage editing?) 

If you're serious about colour theory - you can google "what is the hex colour code of green upwork" and choose the exact shade of green. https://logos-world.net/upwork-logo/ 
For anyone interested - It's this green: #0caa00

Your explanation to him is very detailed.  I like it 👌.  If you look and analyse my profile also Ruben, it will make my day.

Hello Ruben, 

Your insights are very detailed and I love it! Could you check my profile as well and provide your insights too? that'll mean a lot to me. Thank you so much. https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01166a87e72ceb04bc

okay noted

Hi there, Ruben.
Can you also check my profile? Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I must commend your effort.

You took your time to review that page with exceptional feedback. Could you please have a look at my profile and give detailed feedback?

Thanks

Hi Ruben 👋

I would greatly appreciate any ideas and suggestions you might have regarding my profile. Your insights are welcome!

Thank you. 😊

I liked your profile; it has a nice clean professional look. The videos are quite well done. Congrats. 

Hi,

can you check my profile and give feedback .

kind regards

Sarim

ok. Thanks

I do not see any issues with your profile.

Thanks.

Thanks

Hi Top Rated Freelancers!
It would be amazing for me if you kindly go through my Profile at Upwork to give your valuable feedback, which will help to grow my profile file.
Thanks 

Sanzida
Upwork Profile Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01251bc90077b7b449

I'm new to the world of upwork. Reaching out to the community to get some feedback on my profile, thank you in advacne. 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0165083e0e1a9dd1ed

Please take a look of my profile

eb728560
Community Member

Hey please can you look through my profile and review what i need to correct or change. Thanks in advance

Hi, Top Rated Freelancers!
It would be amazing for me if you kindly go through my Profile at Upwork to give your valuable feedback, which will help to grow my profile file.
Thanks 

Sanzida
Upwork Profile Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01251bc90077b7b449

Your hourly rate is too low, it makes me question your expertise. I would at least go to $10 an hour. Also your bio immediately jumps out as being generated by ChatGPT because of the emojis. Try rewriting it on your own but keep the same keywords.

6bc2894a
Community Member

Please have a look at my profile and let me know if anyone is willing to give me the best feedback.

Here is my profile link.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014fefbce8b9a89f6b

Hey Ola 
your profile was good but it seems to be change 3 things that make more creative and attractive to others 
change one :- price is too much for new profile 
change second :- In bio must add call to action on last to get standard and more urgent buyers.

This is what I thing has to be changed to get more attractive Profile.

5a24222d
Community Member

Hi Clark S, 

Could you please take a look at my profile and give feedback.

Please review  😊

ab04c158
Community Member

Hi Clark S, 

Could you please take a look at my profile and give feedback.

Hi Sofia,

I hope you're having a nice day, and I wish you success in securing your dream projects soon.

While I'm not a Top Rated or high-earning developer on Upwork, I'd like to offer some feedback based on my experience. Here are some suggestions for improvements you can make to your profile:

1. Profile Picture: Your profile picture looks good, but it could benefit from some changes. It would be great if you could make your picture clearer and without any cuts.

2. Introduction Video: If possible, consider creating a small video about your work, detailing what you do and what value you can bring to your clients. This can be a significant asset. I will make a new one for myself soon😀

3. Specialized Profile: Upon reviewing your profile, I noticed the absence of a specialized profile. It would be beneficial to add at least one to showcase your expertise.

4. Verified Accounts: Building trust on Upwork is crucial. I recommend verifying your identity to obtain a verified badge, as it can enhance the trustworthiness of your profile.

5. Title Section: Your profile title appears uninviting, and it's challenging to understand what services you offer. Consider making your title more engaging. You can search for top-rated professionals in your field on Upwork to get inspiration.

6. Overview Section: Apply the same advice here as you would in the Title section. Craft a compelling overview that clearly communicates what you bring to the table.

7. Portfolios: If you have any, include portfolios showcasing your previous work. This allows potential clients to see your capabilities.

Thank you for considering these suggestions!
If you have any questions, let me know!

HI Akbar, 

This is my upwork account: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/rahibc3 . Can you visit my account & check everything clearly. If you found something issue in this account, projects, titles, descriptions, or keywords. Please tell me your best feedback & what need to be improve for this. 

Thanks

Rahib

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d7d425611562318a 

I would appreciate your kind words and guidance.
Thanks

Hello Everyone

This is my profile link and please could you take a look at it and give me a feedback or some advises.

Thank you so much for your time and effort.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cc824d1e593a17e0

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths