🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was closed as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

~Andrea
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7,804 REPLIES 7,804
5256ff68
Community Member

Hello to all Upwork Freelancer, I am new on here and I dont know what thing is left to complete profile by 100% can anyone help me, https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0158024b7f40652479

above you can check my profile 

31b4d696
Community Member

Hi, I'm new to upwork and I'll love for my profile to be reviewed.

Thank you 

98ad7340
Community Member

Please check my profile and give me suggestion if anything need to improve...

f0c33ac3
Community Member

Hello Upwork EXLERTS! I am Leah.

I am a branch cashier for 5 years. and an office worker for 4 years. I do office works using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and PDF. and I cater upto 100 clients in cashiering. I do sales reports at the end of the day. 

I also love creating amazing stuff like video editing and photo editing. I used licensed Movavi Video Editor for my videos and Licensed Adobe Photshop for photos. 

I joined Upwork to challenge myself to work online. I really want to be part of this. I think I will find my self here.

I'm still hoping for my first ever client to knock. Please consider helping me find one. Thank you!

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths