🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi New Upwork Freelancers!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The Community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3,582 REPLIES 3,582

Hi - 2 things I notice - and I am new so I would get opinions from more
experience people. I am learning myself. 1 - You have a grammar issue on
your profile. 2 - It seems you are not charging much.

Good luck,

Paul

Thank you Paul for your constructive feedback. I'll work on these.

Best wishes.
charlmbu
Community Member

Hi, I would love feedback about my profile. Thanks
filip_kirovski
Community Member

Hey there. I'm a newbie and still working my way through Upwork.

If anyone would go thruogh my profile and give me some suggestions, that would be great.

Thank you.

alishahzad46
Community Member

i am new in upwrok please help me

Hi - I am brand new also. I suggest you get an experienced person. Good luck.

rushg
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

Can I get feedback and some tips to start on Upwork.

I'm ready to work hard and submitted a lot of proposals with 

long details of process but couldn't get a job.

Your True Admirer

paulpuppet
Community Member

Hi, I am new as well. I suggest you ask an experienced person. Good luck.

imrandesigns07
Community Member

Greetings everyone,

With due respect, Can someone check my profile and give me a review as I am not getting any orders or responses from clients in reply to my proposals. I will appreciate it.

Thank you

touseef951159
Community Member

i just want someone expert who review my profile and see what is missing and how to fulfill that. 

nossheen
Community Member

Hi, could you see my profile?

23a2e4e3
Community Member

Hi Mike, can you please check my profile and see if its set properly

ceefaeca
Community Member

I just noticed this. 

Please I'd really appreciate if someone could give me feedback on my profile too. Really excited for it!! 

jamuras
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I struggle to get any job related to customer support services, even tho I have solid knowledge. I sent already over 90 proposals but without luck so I believe that something is not ok with my profile.

Please help me with any advice you may have.

All the best and thank you!

8e3ddcd7
Community Member

Hi
Could anyone review my account please?
Thanks
erpathakrajesh
Community Member

HI! I am Rajesh, I recently joined upwork. I created my profile on upwark. I sent proposal to client. I have plenty experience of 11 years. I mension about my experince in cover letter and accomplishment record too. But I could not recieved invite for interview.

Here I am requesting for your expertize review to my profile and suggetions, How I can make it better appealing.

best

Rajesh

kamanda_nelson
Community Member

I would appreciate to have my profile reviewed and get feedback on what to improve on.

Kamanda, great start. You already have one contract. Upwork is a competitive marketplace and you will need to add many more details. Here are some suggestions - 1. Consider creating two separate profiles for writing and marketing gigs. You can then charge different hourly rates. 2. First few lines of the overview section should be about the services you offer. Your values, traits, and preferences can go in the end. Consider making that change. 3. An extensive portfolio is important as it gives clients an idea of your work. Consider creating a great portfolio. 

Hope this helps. Good luck.  

lekanzy
Community Member

Very wonderful, I found this beautiful piece of info. I'm a new member, please kindly help with a suggestion that can improve my profile, I've not got a job.
erectionrealtech
Community Member

Hi Mike, Thanks for sharing the good news with us,

This will help the new freelancers to get feedback from experienced people.

Can the agency profile also ask about feedback or it is only for an individual freelancer? 

Regards,

Abhilasha

itstauseef
Community Member

Hello Please review my profile 

fawzypeter
Community Member

Wonderful!

Thanks Upwork Team.

2550676e
Community Member

Hi. Please review my profile and share feedback. I would be obliged.

Regards,

Asad

sumanfl
Community Member

Hello,

I have done all the basic requirements to complete my profile. But for the long days I didn't getting any clients. Is there any point which I mistake or anything which is not in my eyes? Please suggest.

3a3b9238
Community Member

Can you share your profile with me?
sumanfl
Community Member

May I know the reason behind asking my profile?

bijoyaraha24
Community Member

I am new to Upwork. how can I get my first job? Maneyexpert in here I know that, but please help me, everyone experts. I am waiting for your response. thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Bijoya
erpathakrajesh
Community Member

Off course I need feedbacks on my profile it will be helpfull to improve my profile. Requesting for valuable feedbacks 

Thanks

Rajesh

sumanfl
Community Member

Hi Mike,

I am new on upwork and have completed Readiness Test with 5 out of 5 score and also completed all other requirments to get Rising Talent Badge. But did not get badge till date.

Now my humble request to you that please let me know is there anything more to complete criteria listed below from Upwork, so that I can earn Rising Talent Badge on my profile.

Criteria
To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
Keep your availability status up-to-date
Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days
Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service

Waiting for your valuable response.

Thanks & Regards

Suman  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ehtishamameer
Community Member

Hi sir, please can you help me go through my profile and make suggestions where necessary. I haven't got any job since I joined...
sumanfl
Community Member

Hi Issa,

Your profile is not showing. So 1st of all you should take Upwork Membership Plans to show your profile to others. And it would be easy to get your related job from upwork.

aziz_bouch
Community Member

Yes plz i wish that could happened, Rv my profile ❤️ 

tae_bi
Community Member

Hello.

I would be very grateful if some expereinced freelancers check out my profile and provide feedback to me concerning it.

Thank you very much.

bjmercainam
Community Member

Newly registered, and a hopeful freelancer who is praying to win a project. May this Feedback from you guys help me boost my profile and start to get load of jobs! 😄

Thank you so much in advance!

_sudeep_
Community Member

Hi,

I would surely love to get help to put baby steps as a Freelancer.

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards

9c52951c
Community Member

Hi.
I would love to have my profile reviewed, please let me know how to get it better.
Thanks
sumanfl
Community Member

Send me your profile URL. So that I can suggest you, what should you do to improve your profile.

Hi, Can you please review my profile and suggest if there are any improvements to make?

https://www.upwork.com/fl/ehtishamameer

natashadaya
Community Member

Hi! I am new to Upwork and have applied for a few jobs but have received no responses. I would love to get feedback on my profile. 

Thank you in advance!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths