🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get paid (wrong wire transfer to depricated c...
Page options
gmdidro
Community Member

Get paid (wrong wire transfer to depricated card)

Hello, 

I begin transaction of transfering money from agency account to my bank. 

As ordinary I've recieved email "Your payment has been processed". But today is 6th working day and I could find my money.

It looks like, that I could find in my bank information service any information about my bank account ending in XXXX, that I add as payment method at upwork. Might be this XXXX account was depricated by my bank. 

How I could return money back to upwork?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
gmdidro
Community Member

Hello, unfortunately, after 8-business days, I didn't get money on my bank account. 
Please investigate the situation.
Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alexander,

Today is your 8 business day. If you don't receive your funds by tomorrow let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have not yet got money on my bank account. As you wrote, I write now. Please help)

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the follow up Alexander,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths