🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I keep logged in?
Page options
Charles H Community Member

How can I keep logged in?

It's very frustrating having to login 20 times a day.

Is there a way to set the desktop app to remain open?

Thank you

26 REPLIES 26
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Charles,

You can select the option to keep you signed in and every time you launch the desktop app you will be logged in.

~ Goran
Upwork
Charles H Community Member

Thanks.

I thought I did.

I'll try again.

Cheers
Heather S Community Member

UPWORK.jpg

I have the same issue - I am logging in repetedly diring the day - no other solution I access forces this upon me. Any workable suggestions?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Heather,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Please also make sure th sleect the option to keep you log in. If you still experience the same issue, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Mike S Community Member

Daily frustration for me too. On Safari. 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Mike, 

To clarify, does your account not remain logged in, even after choosing that option? If so, can you clear your browser cache and cookies or try a different browser? Let me know if you need further assistance from our end.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Ari M Community Member

Same problem but for the iOS app, it was working fine, but now logs out everytime I lower the app…there is no option to click for this, also plz don’t say reset cache, 🙈No, because I don’t want to lose all the saved passwords and retyping them takes forever!

Regards
Thanks 🙏
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ari,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Andrew H Community Member

Same problem for me. Very annoying. 

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Andrew,

Can you please confirm if you're still having the same issue when clicking the option here? If so, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Ahmed A Community Member

I am having the same issue on Desktop and iOS since you activated the 3rd party login apps.

I am using Google to log in and there is no "Keep me logged in" option.

I tried to log in with my email, but it redirects me to Google Sign-in too.

The big issue here is that I don't get notifications on iOS (which translates into slower response to clients).

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Ahmed A Community Member

Thank you Nikola.

Anton I Community Member

Having the same annoying issue. Why is so? Can you help me please, what a bug.
So long no solution

Tuan C Community Member

Still an issue with me. I'm using Google account to login (Social login)

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Anton and Tuan,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Muhammad U Community Member

Still an issue for me. I'm using a Google account to log in. I have cleared the cache and cookies still the issue persists. 

Regards. 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Joao S Community Member

Same Issue here too.

Hi Joao,

Can you please confirm if you're still having the same issue when clicking the option here? If so, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Dan S Community Member

Hi Arjay - That option is not displayed when logging in via Google SSO. Even if I try to log in with my email + password, it tells me my account is linked to Google and prompts me to login via that. Because of that, I have the same issue as everyone else above in that I constantly have to login to access upwork.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hello Dan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Venus A Community Member

Hi Luiggi, 

I have the same problem as well, with Google and Microsoft Edge. 

Can you please assit me. 

Thank you in advance. 

Hi Venus,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? You should have the option to "Keep you logged in" here upon signing in. Let me know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths