🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
agcaoili_dee_ann
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

577 REPLIES 577
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  Yusuf-Amuda,

Proposals you have sent were successfully delivered to the clients. This you can check under your Proposals page or Connects History. Feel free to continue with bidding on projects and please check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
5b9bbbf6
Community Member

hello,

I had a message saying my profile was not approved

However, I can summit work proposals.

I would like to know if it is approved or not. And why can I send proposals.

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gloria,

Yes, your account is approved and you should be able to start submitting proposals for jobs. Check out freelancer resources for some tips on getting started! 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f11d8ab2
Community Member

Hi,

May I know how I can understand if my profile is approved or not?

I will be so pleased if you let me know this

Hi Behnam,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi.

Thanks for your message.

But when I would like to upgrade my profile to freelancer pulse, it shows me "You need to verify your identity to complete the operation. To verify your identity please click here" message. What should I do?

Hi Behnam,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies? You can also click on the green hyperlink to complete the verification process.
If you're still experiencing any problems after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f11d8ab2
Community Member

Hi.

Thanks for your message.

But when I would like to upgrade my profile to freelancer pulse, it shows me "You need to verify your identity to complete the operation. To verify your identity please click here" message. What should I do?

b6e363f8
Community Member

Hii,

I am a qualified chartered accountant from India.

I have put my profile for Approval on upwork.

But Its is geeting rejected.

Can anyone from support point out what am I missing in my profile

Like what I have to add or remove from my profile to get my profile accepted.

Thanks in advance.

email id: **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Anuj,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
laniquah
Community Member

I did not get a verification email.

Hi Laniqua,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. It doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future. You should still be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
8b3a4995
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved?

Thanks and regards 😉

Hi Sohbet!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork
8dcca757
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile is acccepted. 

Thanks

Abina

Hi Abina,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hassaan_ahmed113
Community Member

Hi there. Wanted to know if my account has been approved or not. Kindly do tell me.

You are going to need to upload a photo of you and not a drawing for your profile photo.

hassaan_ahmed113
Community Member

Check it now I have updated my profile photo so now the profile is good or any other changes??

Hi Hassaan,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
dbf5ccfd
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Upwork and I have opened my account for over a month now. I was surprised I didn't receive an acceptance email from Upwork. I would like to know if my account has been accepted. I'd be glad to your kind response. 

Hi Timothy,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
shrutikac
Community Member

How can I check if my profile is approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shrutika,

Your profile has been approved. Feel free to start submitting proposals for projects.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8c5759f5
Community Member

How do I know if my account was approved or not?. Have been more than 8 Month without any email. Thank you in advanced.

Hi M Siddiq,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Feel free to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

I have submitted my profile but it hasnt been approved. I filled everything that applied . what could be the issue? I d changing my profile pic and added few moe skills as well. 

Hi Yusra,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and this video to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

hello. I just checked but I am still unable to apply. I don't have any connects as well. Neither did I get a confirmation message of approval.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yusra,

I checked your account and it was accepted. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won’t be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

To update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings - Members and Permissions.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

thank you so much. got it now. 

Community Member

hello. I just checked but I am still unable to apply. I don't have any
connects as well. Neither did I get a confirmation message of approval.

Hi Yusra,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace once you buy more Connects. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
c2ff927c
Community Member

Hi This is Anthony A Francis,

Can someone tell me that my profile is approved or  not?

I'm a newbie

Thanks & Regards

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may want to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mdrezanur
Community Member

Hi, I'm seeing this text ''Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!'' on top of the homepage, does it mean my profile has been approved?

Hi Md Rezanur,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

You may want to check the articles Mike shared in the post here to help you get started. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
10ed290e
Community Member

Any one please help or check!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kieu, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been approved. Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community! Since you are new here, I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs and help you boost your career on Upwork:

~ Avery
Upwork
63b1d4e1
Community Member

I'm SEO Content Writer. Despite my attempts, Upwork does not Approve my account. Could you please help me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths