🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
agcaoili_dee_ann
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

585 REPLIES 585

Hi Jacqueline and Anna,

I am sorry that you did not receive a confirmation email after account registration. Sometimes, the email provide can Upwork emails to a different folder in your email inbox. Could you please check your Spam/Junk folder on your email mailbox to check if the email notification was sent to that folder? 

Meanwhile, I checked both accounts and your accounts are already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

Thanks so much for your reply. That's wonderful news!

I've been checking all my folders though, including spam, but no emails. 

Anna

lynda-m
Community Member

Hi team!

How can I know that my profile is approved? Till now, I didn't received any email or notification to confirm tha it was approved.

Thanks in advance !

cmp123
Community Member

You will get a email.

lynda-m
Community Member

Hi Craig,

Thanks a lot

Hello Lynda,

I can confirm that your profile has already been successfully registered. If you haven't already, I recommend visiting our Upwork Academy page to familiarize yourself with everything. Below are a few courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!
~ Luiggi
Upwork
lynda-m
Community Member

Hi, 

Pleas could u help me with this issue ?

Till now I can'y submitt a propoal. (Cf. Screenshot).

RegardsScreenshot_1.png

Hi Lynda,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ahmedreda1009
Community Member

I need to knew if my profile has been submitted or not?

Hi Ahmed,

Yes, I can confirm that you've successfully registered. Welcome to Upwork! As a reminder, you'll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you'd like to access these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

In addition, since you've just joined, I'd highly recommend that you start by getting familiar with the basics here at Upwork by visiting our Upwork Academy page. Here are a few courses to help you get started:

You can also sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!
~ Luiggi
Upwork

still not indeed i was so much busy.
7b1272b1
Community Member

Hi!

I have difficulty uploading my profile. I think it's a technical issue. 

Can someone please, help?

Here's a screenshot

Hi Merit,

I looked closely at your account and confirmed that it was accepted. You can start submitting proposals to potential clients in the marketplace. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
db575f8e
Community Member

Its been about 48hrs since I created my account on Upwork but yet I haven't gotten any feedback as regards approval. 

Is this the new policy? Or was my profile rejected? 

Hi Emmanuel,

I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that your profile has been accepted. You can start submitting proposals to potential clients. Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Arjay
Upwork
a4abf152
Community Member

HI upwork team i have created my profile on upwork i have not recieved any email of approval can you tell me my profile is approved or not
Thank You!

Hi Asad,

I can confirm that you've completed your registration successfully. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started on Upwork, we recommend checking out the following Upwork Academy courses:

Additionally, we encourage you to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to enhance your success on Upwork.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi, I submitted driver id docs for the verification I was requested, and now I'm not sure about the satus and how long it will take or if there is any problem with them. It has and orange mark and I worry that is a problem. I read that usually that takes about 10 minutes, but now it is taking too much longer. Could you check, I can't submit bids, that is a problem and annoying.

Hi Olha,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. We understand how you want this resolved so that you can submit proposals to potential clients. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ca3829b0
Community Member

Dear team

I recently applied for an Upwork account. Could you please confirm if my account has been approved or if there are any additional steps I need to take?

Hi Prabhashi,

I checked and can confirm that your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you 

a68854b2
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been aproved as It has been more than 48 hours I didn't receive any mail or notification regarding my profile approval? 

Hi Farooq,

To check whether or not your profile has been approved by Upwork Team, you can try submitting a proposal. If you can submit a proposal then your profile is approved otherwise not.

Thank you

Abdul Rehman

a68854b2
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved as It has been more than 48 hours I did'nt receive any mail regarding my profile approval? 

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths