🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can i get more Job here on up work?
Page options
613368f5
Community Member

How can i get more Job here on up work?

Hello there,

I have my prior work sample fully set up, and my account is verified with a rising talent badge but I  have only earned $20 with a great review from my first client on here, I need a pro tip on how to render more service and earn.

kindly give me feedback on this.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Is your profile 100% complete? that too can help attract clients and also create catalog services with your experience in  field of your service offering 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
ayoba_world
Community Member

Congratulations Akinbola!!! When did you join Upwork?

thanks for your quick response Emmanuel 

I just join Upwork  2-3 weeks ago

2 to 3 weeks with one order it's a great start. My advice for is to stay online, use your connect wisely and send bid to verified offer. With this I believe you will go a long way. Just keep pushing. It's a matter of time!

Words,

thanks, Emmanuel, I appreciate.... do you have any tips on sending effective and converting proposals? I will like you to share with me pls.

a941724c
Community Member

Just keep applying for jobs with a good proposal. And watch out for scam client's. They'll make you waste your connects. And lastly be patient. Some client's check back after days of posting a job

True that Jim, thanks for your opinion contribution...I appreciate.

do you have any tips on sending an effective proposal? except for adding sample works.

I don't really have one because I'm also struggling to get my first order in Upwork since October 15 2020. Though I'm not struggling in platform but all I can tell you is to be focus, set your goal and be consistent with it. Thank you!

okay, thanks.

It has been a long you have been n here, what service are you rendering here? 

Is your profile 100% complete? that too can help attract clients and also create catalog services with your experience in  field of your service offering 

e6aaa89f
Community Member

3 weeks with one order it's a great start. Improve the quality of your proposal I am sure you will have an amazing time working with upwork, you already have a great start. Keep it up

Thank you, Victor, I appreciate

any professional tips you will like to share on sending an effective proposal?

e05cad94
Community Member

Dear Akinbola, keep trying and applying for jobs. 

You'll rock on Upwork. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths