🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I change my name?
Page options
54cbd2c6
Community Member

How do I change my name?

Hello,

I signed up through Google sign in, and now I'm unable to change the name. There's no option of changing name when I click on tab "Contact Info" in Settings. I want to change the spelling of my name which isn't in line with my ID Card. 

Could anyone please help me regarding this? 

Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Humera,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if the issue still persists?

To change your name Go to Settings  Contact Info. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Humera,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if the issue still persists?

To change your name Go to Settings  Contact Info. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
a1afae8c
Community Member

Hai 

I am experiencing the same name issue and I did what you said to do, still I am unable to see the contact info page in my two broswers. could please help me out with any other solution.

Thank you.

~~Alle

Hi Alle,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths