🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I earn Connects in order to submit a p...
Page options
jboozefl
Community Member

How do I earn Connects in order to submit a proposal?

I am new to Upwork and do not have any Connects. How can I earn Connects in order to submit proposals?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

If your profile is approved already, just go to your Settings, click on Memberships and Connects, and choose a membership plan

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

If your profile is approved already, just go to your Settings, click on Memberships and Connects, and choose a membership plan

jboozefl
Community Member

That was it. Thank you.

voskerchian
Community Member

Hey John,

If your profile is approved then you need to choose between basic and plus membership plans. Here is an article for more info on this. To choose a plan you need to go to your settings, then Membership and Connects.

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

I see you already received detailed instructions on how to select a membership plan and receive Connects. Please make sure to review resources listed here before you start submitting proposals and let us know if you have any questions we can help with.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks. You can always ask too many questions.

8yj6f
Community Member

How do i get connect
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Samuel,

Please complete your profile and submit it for review. If it is approved, you will then be able to choose a membership plan and the corressponding connects will automatically be added to your account. Thank you.

~Nina

Thanks Nina K.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths