🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I AM NEW HERE!
Page options
e1aa419b
Community Member

I AM NEW HERE!

My name is Sandra and I'm enthusiastic to learn, unlearn and relearn new things. While being happy to join upwork community, please I will need a guide. Thank you to my new friends

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
delightcb
Community Member

Hello Sandra,

Welcome to the Upwork community! It's wonderful to hear about your enthusiasm for learning and embracing new challenges. We're thrilled to have you on board.

As a new member, there are various resources available to help you navigate the platform and make the most of your freelancing journey. I recommend starting with the Upwork Help Center, where you can find valuable information on getting started, creating an impressive profile, writing winning proposals, and more.

Additionally, don't hesitate to reach out to the Upwork community for support. Our experienced freelancers are friendly and always willing to offer guidance.

Feel free to ask any questions, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Best of luck on your freelancing adventure!

Warm regards,
Delight

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
delightcb
Community Member

Hello Sandra,

Welcome to the Upwork community! It's wonderful to hear about your enthusiasm for learning and embracing new challenges. We're thrilled to have you on board.

As a new member, there are various resources available to help you navigate the platform and make the most of your freelancing journey. I recommend starting with the Upwork Help Center, where you can find valuable information on getting started, creating an impressive profile, writing winning proposals, and more.

Additionally, don't hesitate to reach out to the Upwork community for support. Our experienced freelancers are friendly and always willing to offer guidance.

Feel free to ask any questions, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Best of luck on your freelancing adventure!

Warm regards,
Delight

Hi Delight,

Thanks for your swift response and for the navigation guide.

I will connect with the help centre and reach out to you if there be any questions.

Best regards

Sandra

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths