🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I created a milestone and milestone got creat...
Page options
e97449a4
Community Member

I created a milestone and milestone got created successfully but I do not see any job or offer

Hey all, I was trying to hire a freelancer. I went to hire them. Created milestone and payment got deducted from account.. Transaction history says that milestone is created but I do not see any offer or hire created. 

I tried to chat but only bot chats.. send email also but no response for past 12 hours.. this is disappointing. 

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi David,

I want to check on this for you. Please confirm which job post you are referring to so I can check.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e97449a4
Community Member

Hey, Thank you so much for checking this. This is the job post: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~0139118d829d99c303

There is a freelancer named **Edited for community guidelines** i was trying to hire him.. I added $250 milestone.. the payment got deducted as you can see in attached screenshot but it was not associated with the job milestone. 

Can you please resolve this.. Else plesae initiate refund that i can get the funds back. 

This is so sad. 

Hi David,

Thansk for following up.  I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e97449a4
Community Member

Thank you so much. 

e97449a4
Community Member

I have sent many emails to support but no one cares to reply. I will be thankful if you can help. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths