🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: IMPRESSIONS AND CLICKS ON PROJECT CATALOG
Page options
Annus A Community Member

IMPRESSIONS AND CLICKS ON PROJECT CATALOG

Hello, Upwork

I'm facing issue related to my project catalog that how to check project catalog impressions and clicks on project catalog so i will know that my project catalog ranking or not.

Best Regards,
Annus Abdullah
Annus
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Annus, 

As I shared previously, this is a test, and it is put on hold. 

...you may want to check this test (on hold) that the team is looking to roll out. 

~ Avery

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Annus, 

We don't have that feature on Project Catalog, but we'll make sure to share this as feedback to the team for their consideration.

In the meantime, you may want to check this test (on hold) that the team is looking to roll out. The goal is to help talent gain better insight into your platform engagement. 

~ Avery
Annus A Community Member

Hi Avery,

I checked My Stats but there is not graph showing the analytics.

Kindly check the attachment.

~Annus

Annus

Hi Annus, 

As I shared previously, this is a test, and it is put on hold. 

...you may want to check this test (on hold) that the team is looking to roll out. 

~ Avery
Md K Community Member

I'm really sorry to hear that Upwork doesn't have this feature. This feature should be included so freelancers can see their project's impressions and clicks and it will help freelancers to update their projects accordingly. 

Konstantinos A Community Member

There are plenty of other platforms that use this feature. Stop always comparing Upwork to other sites. If you don't like Upwork, feel free to leave it. 

Md K Community Member

Have i ever mentioned i don't like upwork? Have i ever compered Upwork to other sites? Try to answer people's questions if you know the right soluation if you don't know then feel free to leave the posts/comments.

Konstantinos A Community Member

Upwork will not change its system because you want it. This is what you fail to understand. 

Md K Community Member

Maybe you don't know that Upwork brings updates to its system depending on its member's needs and questions. 

Mohsin A Community Member

Hi, 

I am New here, Searching job more than 3-4 Month, But Fail 

any one can help me, where i am doing mistke

Please make me Correct

Mohsin Ali
Mustafa Z Community Member

there is a person whose name is Raheem Dawer on Instagram and he will help you that can optimize your project and how to get your first job dm him he will definitely reply you

Md K Community Member

???

Nahid Hasan N Community Member

Yes‚ bro I agree with you. You said the right thing. 👍

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths