🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Introduction
Page options
3afd3eec
Community Member

Introduction

Dear Great members,

I am Moses Opayemi, and I am glad to be part of this wonderful community where I can practicalise my skills and also learn more from other coleagues by way of rubbing minds.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
73ea289b
Community Member

Hi Moses Opayemi

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to Upwork! I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Go through this Upwork Academy, It has an interactive suite of courses and tools for helping you succeed on Upwork. You'll find topics from best practices for choosing your profile headline and advice to help you get started.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Academy/ct-p/Academy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
73ea289b
Community Member

Hi Moses Opayemi

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to Upwork! I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Go through this Upwork Academy, It has an interactive suite of courses and tools for helping you succeed on Upwork. You'll find topics from best practices for choosing your profile headline and advice to help you get started.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Academy/ct-p/Academy

b8eb5c00
Community Member

Thanks I appreciate the information!

ab5145bf
Community Member

For a Freelancer to get work and succeed on Upwork, he must set a good profile, have some little experience in using some software tools and always start from somewhere not targeting at only big proposals. The major thing to succeed is to gather more experience by learning more and acquire certificate to show and always get evidence of past jobs. I think with this knowledge one can easily succeed here in Upwork

8b2b5872
Community Member

Dear Moses Opayemi,

Welcome to the community! We are thrilled to have you here and we look forward to seeing your contributions. This community is a great place to learn and grow your skills, as well as to share your knowledge with others. We encourage you to actively engage with other members and take advantage of the opportunities available to you here.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're all here to support each other and make this community a valuable resource for everyone.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths