🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Invite Client to Upwork
Page options
sayedabu83
Community Member

Invite Client to Upwork

i have some clients.

I would like to invite a new client to upwork, he is ready to hire me. Can anyone please let me know how i can invite him with Upwork 0% commission offer. I'm also new to upwork, already created upwork profile. Best Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abu,

Unfortunately at the moment, you`re not eligible to receive 0% fee on your contracts. Only Rising Talent and Top Rated freelancers can receive 0% fee on their contracts with clients who have signed up through their unique links. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abu,

Unfortunately at the moment, you`re not eligible to receive 0% fee on your contracts. Only Rising Talent and Top Rated freelancers can receive 0% fee on their contracts with clients who have signed up through their unique links. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have top rated status, from where can I invite my clients to upwork for 0% contract fee?

Hi Inderpreet,

Congratulations on receiving Top Rated status! I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths