🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Invite Quota
Page options
87a8056b
Community Member

Invite Quota

How many invites am I allowed to send in 24 hours and can this be increased or a quota removed? I need to hire 27 people from around the globe.

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

OP, if you don't want to pay the $50/month fee, then the best thing is to feature your job ($30). it's a one-time fee and lets you invite more people to your job.

petra_r
Community Member

Matthew N wrote:

How many invites am I allowed to send in 24 hours and can this be increased or a quota removed? I need to hire 27 people from around the globe.

Matthew N wrote:

Clients on the basic plan can invite 3  freelancers per job post (not per day). Clients on the Plus Plan can invite 15 per job post (not per day) for $ 50 a month, or on the Business plan you can invite as many as you like for $ 500 per month.

Alternatively you can feature a job post and that allows you also 15 (if I remember right, I may be wrong on this one) invites per featued job, for $ 30 per job post.

Upwork's recent changes to significantly limit how many invitations clients may send unless they pay is a major adjustment.

On the upside, clients who post public job postings are not charged anything for each proposal they receive, no matter how many freelancers send them proposals.

I well-written proposal can garner many excellent proposal from qualified freelancers, without costing anything extra.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths