🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is my Upwork profile approved?
Page options
farrukhejaz
Community Member

Is my Upwork profile approved?

Hey Upwork team

Sorry for this naive question but I am new to Upwork. I submitted my profile for approval but didn't get any email. So I am in limbo as to whether it is approved or not. If someone from the Upwork team can confirm, I would be grateful. At this stage, a mere confirmation is stopping me from buying a freelancer plus subscription. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Farrukh

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Farrukh,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that it's been approved. You should be able to send proposals for jobs on the general marketplace. However, it looks like you haven't completed your profile. There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 50% you’ll need a photo, profile overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can find more information in this help article.

Additionally, feel free to check these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overviewFor some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths