🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is my account on HOLD - There are no "Views" ...
Page options
678aa291
Community Member

Is my account on HOLD - There are no "Views" to my submitted Proposals

Hi Team,

Is my account ON HOLD? Even though my account is Active and Public, none of
the recruiter / client has viewed my application. I have submitted 14 proposals but NO Viewers.

I paid for Freelancer Plus but still NO viewers.
It is highly disappointing

I checked My Stat - Here I don't know if the viewer is a client or community member. Totally Vague.

And in the Proposal Section - there is no EYE icon to check if my proposals are viewed or not (To know if the client has viewed the proposal or not is the least information we freelancers should informed about)

Can you please look in this and let me know why there are NO viewers to all my submitted proposals?

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Jayashree,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your proposal is considered viewed when a client fully opens your proposal. Archiving or shortlisting your profile before opening your proposal doesn't count as a view. You can learn more about this feature we're testing here.

Please know that when you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan for $14.99 USD a month, you'll receive the following perks:

• You’ll be visible. We keep your profile active, even if you take a break
  • You’ll gain insight. See what bids your competitors are making on a posted job
  • You’ll get help engaging with clients. You’ll get 80 Connects per month (70 included with your plan purchase, and 10 FREE from Upwork!) to help you find great new projects
  • You’ll stand out. We’ll give you a customized profile URL so clients can remember how to find you
  • You can keep your earnings private. Want to keep your earnings confidential? You can with Freelancer Plus!

Note, however, that while Freelancer Plus plan  provides these additional perks, it doesn't guarantee that your profile or proposals will be viewed by clients. You can learn more in this help article.

Additionally, feel free to attend Upwork Academy courses to help you get started and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.
~ Nikola
Upwork
d26d5d29
Community Member

Many have already clearly addressed your issues.

Dear Mr. Steven,

Even though you say it is addressed there is no solution to the problem here.

Even though I paid for Freelancer Plus, there is no guarantee that clients will view the proposals submitted. That is the truth here.

Not one but all 14 proposals are not viewed by the clients is alarming. 

d26d5d29
Community Member

Yes, none of your proposal have been viewed, it is not more complicated than that. There is no 'solution' it is what it is.

Again, your rate is WAY too high for your services, that is a high rate even if you were based in the U.S.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths