🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job listings/search results
Page options
mehl5
Community Member

Job listings/search results

Hi,

When i see the search results of job listings, it is not in chronological order so as i review down the list i may see jobs that were posted days or weeks ago far ahead of jobs posted recently.

Is this intentional and/or is there a way to sort the listings in descending chronological order?  It would sure make the search easier so i'm not re-reviewing items i've already seen.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Ans: There is no way for you to repair this idiosyncrasy of the Upwork system by yourself. No button to press in the filter for that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Some clients post privately, then get too many rejects from freelancers, then make the gig public.
Those are the jobs, I think, that say 3mins ago on the feed, but when you click to see the job in details, it comes clean and says Posted 3 hours ago. The 3 mins ago is when the client made it public, not necessarily when he originally posted it.
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Ans: There is no way for you to repair this idiosyncrasy of the Upwork system by yourself. No button to press in the filter for that.

Thank you!  That is all i was looking for, a basic and to the point response so i can quit looking for something that should be there but isn't.

Loren

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Loren, 

I checked your job feed, and can see that the most recent jobs posted are on top of the feed. This goes the same for your U.S. job feed. Are you seeing it differently on your end?

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.37.12 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths