🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Live chat
Page options
1181910d
Community Member

Live chat

Hi, what the hell is going on with me?

I am reaching out to customer support to help me solve my problem, but they are not responding to my message, and my time for verification is going on.😭😭

My issue is that:

1. When I created my account, I added my name as Muhammad Abdullah!
  2. but I added that mistakenly, and after that, I changed my name to Abdullah Abdullah, as it is in my legal document!
  3. Now, when I try to upload my CNIC image, in the user name section, my name appears as Muhammad Abdullah
  4. However, my name on my profile is Abdullah Abdullah! but on the verification process, it appears as Muhammad Abdullah 
  5. on my CNIC, my name is Just Abdullah so I can submit my CNIC for Muhammad Abdullah with CNIC containing the name Abdullah; hence, I have changed my name to Abdullah to meet Upwork policy
Please solve my issues so i can carry on my journey as freelancer on your platform. 

Today I asked my friend to search for my Profile and he did with name Abdullah Abdullah which is on my profile so my profile should appear in search result with query Abdullah Abdullah but it don't come. It came with query Muhammad Abdullah I want to know why however my name is Abdullah Abdullah then why my profile is coming up with Muhammad Abdullah also why on verification process it is Muhammad Abdullah rather than my profile name??

Is there any option I can do live chat with up work support?? With a human not a bot coz there bot is suck
1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Abdullah,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I see that your support request is already in the queue with the relevant team and one of our team members will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths