🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Locked Private Profile.
Page options
muhammad_shamir
Community Member

Locked Private Profile.

Hi Team,

Can someone guide me to get it public?

Regards,

Shamir

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shamir,

You'll also need to reply directly to the team that sent that notification via email to let them know you've made the changes. They'll be able to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shamir, 

It looks like the team reached out to you back in 2021 with more information on why your profile was set to private. You may refer to this support ticket for more information regarding your account concern. If you're unable to respond on the same ticket thread, please let us know so that we can ask a member of the Customer Support Team to assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

First of all, thanks for the prompt and appropriate response! 

I fixed the issue on the spot. Still, my profile is not public.

I would highly appreciate it if you could kindly advise the way forward. 

Regards,

Shamir

Hi Shamir,

You'll also need to reply directly to the team that sent that notification via email to let them know you've made the changes. They'll be able to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the response!

The ticket is closed https://support.upwork.com/requests/32641223 let me check my email

Regards,

Shamir 

Regards,

Shamir

ammaramalik1
Community Member

Hi, 

Please contact customer support and ask them you were inactive for a few months but now again you wanna work on to work so make your profile visibility public. 

Also, start sending proposals and after a certain time, your profile visibility will automatically be public.

Hope it will work for you!

Thanks for the suggestion. 

Hello there,
Could you please public my account? so i work on it.
Thank you.

c5a05b17
Community Member

Thanks 🙂 

my profile has been private please make it public. 

Hi Afsar,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aloyt
Community Member

Hello, plus my account is set to locked private. Can it be made public please. Is there anything I'll need to do from my end? I need support 

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I can confirm that the profile visibility is already set to Public. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
aloyt
Community Member

Thanks

muhammad_shamir
Community Member

My Profile is again set to private and despite repeated tries to reset from the given link is in vain. Please do the needful

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003975967?request=t_private_profile

Hi Shamir,

I can also confirm that your request to reset your profile back to public has been completed. Looks like you're all set! Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths