🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Membership Connects
Page options
a_wagdy
Community Member

Membership Connects

Hello,

I used all of my connects and in the "membership and connects" section, it showed that my billing cycle is on April 20, then suddenly on this day, it showed that the billing cycle is on April 21.

Now, it's almost April 23 and my connects haven't been renewed yet.

Could anyone please elaborate?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

Your current billing cycle is on Apr 21, 2020 — May 20, 2020. This means that your billing cycle starts on the 21st, and ends on the 20th of every month. Once this current billing cycle ends, your new billing cycle will start - May 21 to June 20. 

Please know that we moved to the paid connects system last May 2019. As such, freelancers on the Freelancer Basic Plan will not receive free Connects anymore. Connects need to be purchased and are sold in the following bundles:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12.

Purchasing connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. You may read more about it here

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

Your current billing cycle is on Apr 21, 2020 — May 20, 2020. This means that your billing cycle starts on the 21st, and ends on the 20th of every month. Once this current billing cycle ends, your new billing cycle will start - May 21 to June 20. 

Please know that we moved to the paid connects system last May 2019. As such, freelancers on the Freelancer Basic Plan will not receive free Connects anymore. Connects need to be purchased and are sold in the following bundles:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12.

Purchasing connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. You may read more about it here

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

My current billing cycle is Apr 11, 2020 — May 10, 2020, and my connects have not been updated. So, it appears that there is a delay; why is that?

Hi Darren,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I would like to confirm that we had a known problem about this and our engineering team has resolved it. 
Please allow up to 72 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don't receive them after 72 hours, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I just checked my account, and I've been downgraded to the basic/free account even though I have the funds to renew. Could you please advise?

We apologize for this, Darren. You should see the monthly charge applied by Saturday, May 16. If not, feel free to reach back to us and we'll assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths