🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Upwork username shows "Oops! Username is i...
Page options
merjotx
Community Member

My Upwork username shows "Oops! Username is incorrect."

Hello, there.

My Upwork username shows "Oops! Username is incorrect."

I've been using Upwork regularly since around a month but yesterday I couldn't have logged in to my account and now it's the same problem.

I was sending offers to the clients to get new jobs.

I got mails from Upwork that requires to contact via upwork ticket but it's impossible because it requires login prior to accessing ticket support.

Also I didn't get proper solution through direct emails.

Could you please quickly check and resolve this for me?

I am willing to provide all the details you may ask for.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Merjot,

Could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username or registered email address of the account in question so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Aleksandar

Thanks for you reponse but I can't find how I can send you private messge.

The email address that I had problem was **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks.

Hi Merjot,

Thanks for following up! One of our team members will follow up with you via email to assist you further.

Kindly close your newly created account in order not to violate Upwork's Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

as of today I noticed I have the same problem. Cannot log in, says both username and e-mail are false, when I know that is not true. Could log in last week.

I am writing from a different unused account at the moment so I can get help.

Could you assist me?

Hi there,

Can you please send me a PM with the username and registered email address of the account you're referring to so I can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

[Account Security] Important: Account Ownership Verification Required

My account which i have been using for the last 5 years successfully is put on hold and i cant even login now!

I am using my partners account to write this. I was sent an email from Upwork Team in my emal id "

**Edited for community guidelines**" and I was asked for id verifivation. I submitted my PAN card but they rejected saying it has lamination on it. I removed the lamination and resent it still rejects...I sent my drivers license, rejects it too cause the image is blurry. In india, Aadhar holds the highest place as document for most of us citizens. I dont have my passport yet cause i have just applied for it. 

Please help me out of this situation as My account is very active and running and there are orders going on.....WIth 93% job success rate i was growing with upwork and here I am now on suspension!

I am willing to verify myself with anymeans possible...Please accept my PAN card as upwork doesnt accept Aadhar card.

Regards

Arnab**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Arnab,

We won't be able to discuss any information about your account status here in the Community. I'd recommend that you please refer to the ticket you have and kindly reply so that the team can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths