🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My profile won't move beyond 95%, I already f...
Page options
3bbc529b
Community Member

My profile won't move beyond 95%, I already fill them all but nothing change

Hello, I'm trying to figure out why my profile won't move beyond 95%. I've done everything I've been asked to do on the home page. When I got to 95% I was being told to add other experiences for +5%. I did that and nothing changed. I added more on other places on my profile, and nothing changed, still 95%. I already did it again and again, but nothing happens. With everything that I've added in the past my percentage completed went up immediately. Please, help because I want to get the blue badge.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your message. I see that your profile completeness is already 100% now.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
PradeepH

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your message. I see that your profile completeness is already 100% now.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your help, it's already 100%

I cannot fill out the profile by more than 40%, although I have passed 7 points, also because of this I cannot take the order and pass the verification

I cannot fill out the profile by more than 40%, although I have passed 7 points, also because of this I cannot take the order and pass the verification

Hi Vasyl,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please try adding your employment history? If the completion percentage still doesn't move, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

The blue badge is for identity verification, nothing to do with profile completeness. 

Thank you for the information, after searching, blue badge is just for people who get the notification. What the situation I should do to get the blue badge? Is it given just for the top freelancer?

Thank you for the information, after searching, blue badge is just for people who get the notification. What the situation I should do to get the blue badge?

Nothing. Upwork will notify you. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Monica, 

Martina is right. Once you are qualified for the badge, the team will reach out to you with further instructions on how you can complete the verification for this badge. You may read more information about the ID Verification Badge here.

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork
189bc1e7
Community Member

Hi, why my profile stop in "Now, Add your Education" I already fill up my experience.

Hi Xyra Joy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have to check your submission again for the ones that have this notification:

759e32fa_0-1676721801016.png

Unless this is removed, you won't be able to continue to the next part.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths