🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to Upwork. Struggling to get a job
Page options
0cf65a98
Community Member

New to Upwork. Struggling to get a job

Have been submiting profiles. In seconds. Client sent invites to top reates ones. and in minutes client are hiring top rates clients. I see less chance to for new generation to get jobs on Upwork.

5 REPLIES 5
9f09509d
Community Member

Takes time to get jobs, my friend. Learn more about cover letter writing to increase your chances.

Hi Adil, Hope you are doing great..

I have been writing cover letter to the point with the solutions what actually the clients need.  which takes more then 10 mins till then people gets hired.  I always watch last time viewed by the client. With in seconds people get hired. And more then 20 people are getting invites...

Send me a sample of the cover letters you are sending clients

delightcb
Community Member

Hello Zahid,

Dont worry, to secure your first project on Upwork, focus on creating an optimized profile showcasing relevant skills and experience. Tailor each proposal to the client's needs, offering competitive pricing. Consider starting with smaller projects to build your reputation. Seek feedback and stay persistent in your job search. Networking and showcasing dedication will boost your chances of landing that first gig.

best of luck on your freelancing journey!

Warm regards,
Delight

Hello Delight, Hope you are doing great!

Thank you for the advice, I have already created optimized profiles. I always focus on clients needs and solutions. 
As well as focusing on smaller projects. still out of connets. And didn't got any contract to start. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths