🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Help from Senior Upwork Moderator/ Manag...
Page options
94ada427
Community Member

Need Help from Senior Upwork Moderator/ Manager (Family Tittle add in my Profile Name)

Hi There! I hope so you are well and sound especially in this pandemic corona situation.

I have to add & update my existing Profile name as Mohammad Ullah Bhuiyan" previously I didn't mention my family name " Bhuiyan" but my bank Account and Passport name are Mohammad Ullah Bhuiyan. If you do not update and add the family name "Bhuiyan" then I will face a serious problem near the future.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Present Name: Mohammad Ullah

Update Name: Mohammad Ullah Bhuiyan (Bank and Passport Name)

Expecting your kind cooperation and support please!

Please find my Passport Information

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Ullah Bhuiyan

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad U wrote:

Please find my Passport Information

Congratulations. You have just posted your passport on the wordwide web.

You've won a stolen identity.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for sharing your request in the Community and welcome to Upwork! To update your name, please go to your Upwork account > Settings > Contact Info and edit your name. This update will generate a request and you'll receive an update from our team, possibly with further instructions, as soon as possible.

Please make sure not to share your passport or any other form of ID, bank account info etc. publicly in order to protect your personal information. Let us know if you need further assistance and I'd strongly encourage you to review the information we compiled in this thread before starting to submit proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths